Derpy Hooves unban request
Your name: Derpy Hooves.

Your ban ID: 21537.

Banned by: [FL:M] Salinsky.

Reason: Propminging.

Involved: There was but I cannot remember their names.

Why we should un-ban you: I believe I was banned unfairly; because I was trying to make a fun game that people could bet on and make money. But somebody came up to me and said I was building in a public area, So I picked my prop up with my physics gun and began to take it to somewhere private. During this process the prop got caught on a tree and began to recoil back and forth as a result of this recoiling it hit another player and killed them. I apologized and continued to take my game to somewhere private. About 15 seconds later I was blacklisted from using the physics gun for 5 hours and banned. I think I should be un-banned because It wasn't my fault that props are "glitchy" and I was trying to make something fun witch a rarely do because I get so bored just driving around the map... lap after lap after lap .
I was the one that you killed, i haven't heard you apogolizing to me. Verzyn said that you are building in a public area, i said you need permission for it. You just ignored it, then killed me with the prop. And walked away.
I saw it happen, why lie?
(01-11-2013, 08:06 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I saw it happen, why lie?

Well I apologize that you have the standards of the queen of England and I apologize that my description of the incident doesn't meet those standards...

(01-11-2013, 07:11 PM)Weecow Wrote: I was the one that you killed, i haven't heard you apogolizing to me. Verzyn said that you are building in a public area, i said you need permission for it. You just ignored it, then killed me with the prop. And walked away.

How can I purposefully kill you with a prop when I was facing the nexus and you were behind me... I don't believe that Garrysmod allows for the physics gun beam to be directed behind the player who is interacting with the prop.
(01-12-2013, 01:50 PM)RainbowDashikins Wrote:

Well I apologize that you have the standards of the queen of England and I apologize that my description of the incident doesn't meet those standards...
Being cocky is not going to get you unbanned. Ban is under 24 hours anway.
(01-12-2013, 01:50 PM)RainbowDashikins Wrote:

Your description of the incident was and is a total lie. You pretty much chased that poor guy down the street trying to kill him with that prop, now you're banned suddenly what happened was it's all an honest mistake and you were trying to promote passive rp? I can tell you me Verzyn, Salinsky and anyone else that saw the incident could tell you weren't interested in rping.
Denied.