TheElderTrolls's unban appeal
Your name: Username: hftheeldertrolls Nickname: TheElderTrolls
STEAM_0:0:48666260

Your ban ID: 21458

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Spamming $25 bills, lagging the server, extended - Ruxandra.

Involved: I can't remember any names.

Why we should unban you: I can't deny the fact that I did spawn in an excessive amount of $25 dollar bills, but it was never with the intention to lag or crash the server.
It was because of an RP event outside of the nexus, where a hobo made a donation box.
The admin himself possibly wasn't involved and pulled a conclusion from looking at the console logs, I understand that it seemed to be done with a malicious intend, but it was as I said earlier, it purely RP, and I never had any intentions of lagging the server.
I wasn't warned in any way, which for me seems kind of unfair, since this could have been resolved simply by just telling me/sending me a message not to do so.

The ban was a 24 hour ban at first, but suddenly was extended to a month, which I personally don't understand.
I saw the console being filled with TheElderTrolls used cityrp_dropmoney 25 bills (Or something similar, not sure what the exact log of it was), I'm not going to think "Meh prolly just RP".

If you wanted to "donate" money to the hobo, you could've justed dropped the money in one stack instead of a gazillion.
(01-10-2013, 09:44 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I saw the console being filled with TheElderTrolls used cityrp_dropmoney 25 bills (Or something similar, not sure what the exact log of it was), I'm not going to think "Meh prolly just RP".

If you wanted to "donate" money to the hobo, you could've justed dropped the money in one stack instead of a gazillion.

As I said, I can't deny that I spawned a lot of them, but I wasn't fully aware at that moment that I was causing lag, and it wasn't my intention to cause any.
I do however fully understand that the ban was fully legitimate, but I'm just requesting the ban to be shortened or removed, since I'm not here to ruin any rp experience for anyone and I am no harm to the server.
Well, you lagged the server and disrupted player's experience and roleplay.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-11-2013, 01:03 AM)Ruxandra Wrote: Well, you lagged the server and disrupted player's experience and roleplay.

I understand that, and I'm willing to wait out my ban.
But I'm asking for the ban to be decreased, since the current ban is actually quite long.
The issue won't repeat itself and a mistake like this won't be mine to make again.
But as I said, I will accept your decision, either if it's in my favor or not.
Alright. I will decrease your ban to two weeks. Don't do it again.

Unban request approved.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.