holdem is abuseing
Name: Reaper

Time/Date: 6:15 ish (pm)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20116682

Name of Administrator: holdem

Evidence: Ok i get blacklsited form police by holdem but then i get a 1 day ban for 'General Fail RP, shooting a civilian for no reason, then tazing him for no reason either'
Here what happend there was a gun dealer not selling guns and loads of people had gun out so i get them all to put it away and one of the people i told to put it away was the person i shot and then tazered i shot him cus he had a gun out thus i thoght he still had it out and was gonig to kill me so i shot then i realised he had punched me (there was a gun shot in the back gorund adding to the affect of me think i had been shot) so instead of me keep shoting him (i saw that he had no gun out at this ponit) i tazered him so i could cuff him and arrest for "assualt" anyways this is where i am blacklisted for 'Randomly shooting at a civilian for no reason' so i became unempolyed and was then banned. why i ask (this may have been a mistake by holdem since he may not have been there when they had there guns out he was invis i think). (If this dose not count as evidence i dont have anymore since i dint think i would get banned for nuthing)
You were looking at him, he was talking to you. You then shot him a few times, then said "you find this funny", then tazed him and cuffed him. He didn't have a weapon out at all, even when you were looking.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(01-10-2013, 06:43 PM)Holdem Wrote: You were looking at him, he was talking to you. You then shot him a few times, then said "you find this funny", then tazed him and cuffed him. He didn't have a weapon out at all, even when you were looking.

ok let me ask you this where you there when freezy pop had his m4a1 out? evryone else had there gun out as well and (he being who i shot and tazered) had a pp228 or whaever it was called out told him to put it away he did and then i was talknig to the gun dealer who was not selling just to say that you need to whatch out cus people had guns out then he punched me (i dint know as i have said i thought he had a gun) you are cerrect that i said "you think that punching me is clever" so then i tazered him i got bloacklsited and then banned.
It wasn't even freezy pop you shot and tazed, it was a rebel.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
(01-10-2013, 07:02 PM)Holdem Wrote: It wasn't even freezy pop you shot and tazed, it was a rebel.

i dint mean it was him i tazered i ment did you see him with it out cus if you dint you whould not have seen the hole picture makeing this ban nul meaning i need compensation.
so what is gonig to happen
(01-11-2013, 06:43 PM)reaper Wrote: so what is gongi to happen

You wait for a Supervising Administrator to close the case.
Reviewed and closed. No indications to the admin in question having misused his power.