[Unofficial] S.A.S unfinished
The S.A.S (speical air service) are the best of the best of the best, know all around the globe as the orginal speical forces. original fored to the second world war.you must be the best to get in and not just by asking we will ask you there is no limit to our member but its hard to get in first you must pass the theory test then asked a few questions and then it is the real test where you must clear the building.

ranks

General (aka 4 star)
Generals hold the most senior appointment.

Lieutenant General (aka 3 star)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks good but you should add some pictures , ranks and maybe an application template.
And some brief background would be good to have aswell.

Anyways I wish you good luck with your clan.
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • reaper
(01-10-2013, 04:55 PM)Niimo Wrote: Looks good but you should add some pictures , ranks and maybe an application template.

thank you i am not yet done with it yet and i know it needs some work i only posted it cus i have to go soon Smile.

ps i have no idea how to insert a picture could you tell me thanks.
(01-10-2013, 04:57 PM)reaper Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 04:55 PM)Niimo Wrote: Looks good but you should add some pictures , ranks and maybe an application template.

thank you i am not yet done with it yet and i know it needs some work i only posted it cus i have to go soon Smile.

Upload a picture with www.tinypic.com , or orther hosts are you prefer. You should get a link for the picture for a forum, just copy the code and paste it in here.

Or just look above you see a sort of a image button click it and paste the picture link in it.

And TBH, the page looks not good, recommending to put some more effort in it when you are home Smile
Anyways good luck!
The following 1 user Likes Weecow's post:
  • reaper
(01-12-2013, 11:33 PM)Weecow Wrote:
(01-10-2013, 04:57 PM)reaper Wrote:

Upload a picture with www.tinypic.com , or orther hosts are you prefer. You should get a link for the picture for a forum, just copy the code and paste it in here.

Or just look above you see a sort of a image button click it and paste the picture link in it.

And TBH, the page looks not good, recommending to put some more effort in it when you are home Smile
Anyways good luck!

cheers was waiting for the answer of how to do pictures.
Clan declared inactive. You have 48 hours to show any sign of activity, else face closure.
Clan closed due to inactivity.