Another Ban request - Harry Ford
Name of player: Harry Ford #JESUSPEICE

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30868541

Time in GMT: Arround 21:50

Server: V2D

Summary: There was multiple goings on but I only got the last bit on camera before I had to go.
I was driving along and a man was being arrested and was running into the road so I stopped and got out to investigate further. The man was apparently flashing guns in people's faces such as Aks and M16's. (I saw the M16). At the time, guns were illegal. There was a newbie pres that wasn't doing his job atall and throwing aside all warrants. So instead of lingering arround him on the streats, he insisted we take him under house arrest until the pres gave us a warrant. We got there. We guarded him in his home and didn't let him out. He started calling us Mofos, Cun** Fu*****, Sl*** Ext. The president didn't give us a warrant so in the end (After 5 minutes) I stormed up the nexus and tried to complain to the pres. An SS told me he was responding to warrants and hadn't seen any in the radio. I accepted defeat and returned back to the house. Alas, everyone was gone including the people on arrest.
When I was exiting the home, a yellow corvette pulles out and he yelled MOTHER****** in chat. He then went on to repeatedly swaring at me saying the same insults from before. I then told him i'll brb. This is when I got dxtory up and started recording. I asked him to repeat what he had said erlier because I had 'Suposedly' missed it. He only said it once because I think he was onto me planing a ban request against him. Then when a cop came up to him with a gun out shouting 'STOP, THIS IS THE POLICE!' he drove backwards and round a corner.

I hope this guy is banned for two offences ;
swearing at me, using words such as Mother****** ,
Disobaying FearRP

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_GRdc6MS88

Just an extra note : A new Fearless Monthly will come out on the 15th
Also, for some odd reason, my mike doesn't record with dxtory.

Please consider this request :
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player was found violating rules regarding FailRp, Breaking Fear-Rp.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team