Goodbye for sometime... Shit happend
Goodbye and hope you will get back.
Goodbye Vice Pres.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I was not expecting a Permanent ban I must admitt, however what you did was a violaton to the server rules. Wether you are a good friend or a minge, you will be treated equally.

Goodbye Sanik.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(01-09-2013, 11:11 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I was not expecting a Permanent ban I must admitt, however what you did was a violaton to the server rules. Wether you are a good friend or a minge, you will be treated equally.

Goodbye Sanik.

I get a permanent ban for a Glitch i couldnt think me to was a glitch... Im not really the big thinker :S But shit happends....

I will think about what i did and try to come back a day...
Goodbye Adam.
Bye Adam, but you shouldn't complain to me or other moderators regarding your ban.

The fact that you even lied to me, saying you didn't say anything bad is what disturbs me most, goodbye and goodluck in the future.
Goodbye.
Oh man ,, Perm ban tough shit ,,

I was banned for a day it felt like forever !

See you soon mate ,,

May our paths meet again , Hopefully Parallel .
(01-11-2013, 09:06 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Bye Adam, but you shouldn't complain to me or other moderators regarding your ban.

The fact that you even lied to me, saying you didn't say anything bad is what disturbs me most, goodbye and goodluck in the future.

I just want some of the people on my steam chats to talk with me about it :S It makes me feel better... And im not only talking to moderators... :S

Oh yeah and i wasnt really a lie... Becuase i didnt do anything of what you asked me about...
Wow, you are permed. That is sad. I hated you so much when you were FLRP:Adam. But now I know that ur a good guy.
I'll hope you come back.