I can't get into my car.
Today I crashed from the server while I was driving my car.

I went back into the server and tried to get my car spawned.
But it said it was already spawned, I checked my last place and yes there it was while I was reconnected. I tried to unlock it but it said ''This isn't you car''.

I tried to reconnect again and it was still there same place and still not getting in.
Now I've been off for 3 hours. And it was still in the servr but now on a other place probably got stolen. And I still couldn't spawn or get in.

Please help me Regards Ryder.
(01-10-2013, 07:08 PM)Ryder Wrote: Today I crashed from the server while I was driving my car.

I went back into the server and tried to get my car spawned.
But it said it was already spawned, I checked my last place and yes there it was while I was reconnected. I tried to unlock it but it said ''This isn't you car''.

I tried to reconnect again and it was still there same place and still not getting in.
Now I've been off for 3 hours. And it was still in the servr but now on a other place probably got stolen. And I still couldn't spawn or get in.

Please help me Regards Ryder.

Hi Ryder.

I have heard more people about being unable to get in their cars.
Personally, I have not had any problems with this.

I advise you to join another FL server, and spawn your car.
If this happens again, you could try asking an Administrator or a Moderator to delete it, then you should be able to respawn the vehicle.

I do not know if this is the best solution, but this is the only thing I can think of now.

I hope that I have helped,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
Fixed it.