Mistake or What the heck?!?!!
Your name: [FL:RP] Sanik

Your ban ID: 21434

Banned by: Equalizer/Adman who extended it...

Reason: Homophobic Language, you have been here long enough to know this isnt tolerated. -[FL:M] Equalizer : Extended due to priors, LAST CHANCE

Involved: Nobody????

Why we should unban you: This must be a mistake? Server crash/Restart (Gamemode crash) I connect... Kula Laughs in Steam chat ... I finds out im banned for something i havent even done? Explain what the heck just happend? It makes no fucking sense at all? I am and i promise.... I am not Homophobic!
You dropped the N-Bomb twice, around me and Termin. You have been here long enough to know all about FL's policy with that word.

Ban was justified, you even repeated your self. Not sure if you were trying to get attention or just not giving a shit, but atleast you got the attention.

Sadly, I failed to take pictures of this. However Termin will be able to confirm this, the ban was extended to 3 Months as it will be your absolute last chance.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
I told you what not to say... Its like a little song...
Ban changed to say Racism.
Termin i wasnt trying to be Racist or Homophobic... I was making a joke about how to sing to people about not being racist it wasnt my point being racist...

At all... I dont find 3 months fair... I did everything i could do to be nice since my last ban... So fuck my life...
If there is no problem in it i would like a discussion about how this was exalty supposed to racism then i tried to tell something anti - racism................................................................................................................................................................................................
Adam? You should have been permabanned for playing on the servers while being banned a while ago. Ban got removed somehow...

Bye.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.