AlphaBeta Munitions Corp
I was thinking of starting an RP when I get back on which hopefully will be soon (check bottom to see why*). Basically I will get a building in the industrial area, and set up machines and things and, talk to the government and organise me to sell them Ammo, and stuff, and they will be the official suppliers of ammo, possibly weapons too if I decide to expand. Anyone who buys from other people could be arrested or something. I could give tours of the factory and stuff. If you might be interested just put a reply.

*Ruxandra denied my unban request and then It go back on pending cos she didn't say why or have a proper reason to, and It's been over a week since a proper reply.
Um, isn't this just combining two other RPs that have already happened?

1. My company RP, which was named AlphaBeta... I think you were in the company, so it's a wonder why I think you stole the name.

2. The Quartermaster/Gundealer in the Nexus RP, where people could only buy from him and the government made a cut, so that we had a profitable monopoly on guns and ammo.
That guy is gone, you shouldn't even worry about it.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24003
(01-14-2013, 12:55 PM)Lil_Rimmy333 Wrote: Um, isn't this just combining two other RPs that have already happened?

1. My company RP, which was named AlphaBeta... I think you were in the company, so it's a wonder why I think you stole the name.

2. The Quartermaster/Gundealer in the Nexus RP, where people could only buy from him and the government made a cut, so that we had a profitable monopoly on guns and ammo.

Quit being a tool I came up with the name
(01-18-2013, 09:46 AM)HiFiWiFi Wrote:
(01-14-2013, 12:55 PM)Lil_Rimmy333 Wrote: Um, isn't this just combining two other RPs that have already happened?

Quit being a tool I came up with the name

No need to get pissy, mate.

But it was still my company RP, of which you are stealing the name. Just pointing it out, it's not like this RP will even happen anyway.
Yeah it ain't gonna happen now...