Unfair Ban
Your name: Add22 STEAM_0:1:57053311

Your ban ID: 21357

Banned by: Jamie

Reason:
Request reviewed and approved.
Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player add22 was found violating rules regarding Complete FailRp, Random Knifing and Breaking FearRP. .
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

Involved: G3n3r1c G4t0r48 STEAM_0:1:31349162: - 1 day ban
add22 STEAM_0:1:57053311 - 3 day ban
Al_sevenfold STEAM_0:1:41194364 - 3 day ban

Why we should unban you: please review this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWpDzgYk3...r_embedded

this is why people get banned for prejudice video's
as you may see in the video, the player recording get's involved in our roleplaying by recording. please note he does not record what happens before the event. I add22 have a knife equipped please note it is only equipped when the police force random taze my fellow protestors. let me also note knife v cop with guns and tazer, who wins ?

the ban to be because of fail RP: my response, anyone can record someone killing someone however without full detail of why the offense is committed whether it is for role-play reasons or not. obviously the person recording doesn't understand why we are knifing cops

random knifing : when in real life have you seen, people protesting outside the houses of parliament get tazered ? we reacted with a knife, please note we targeted the police specifically and anyone who tried to interfere with our peaceful protest, please note we didn't have our weapons out before we the cops came

breaking fear rp: the cops tazed us and ran off without handcuffing us nor asking for an arrest warrant for assaulting a police officer, please tell me how the cops didn't break fear rp for stopping the violent protestors which you see today.

one huge disagreement is that G3n3r1c G4t0r48 is shown in the video to kill two cops with a shotgun to the body of the cops, he gets a 1 day ban but we get 3 days for only knifing two cops in the back without killing them? were is the fairness in this. should we have just pulled out a shotgun and got a lighter sentence ? we had guns there to use but choose to use melee weapons because we are not savage killers

please also note that there is another two video's on the link shown below that show how the event escalated when people yet again tried to interfere with our peaceful protest with people joining in and the cops excuse was we told you not to go on the road, as soon as we go on the car parking lot they come back and tazer us please review this post yet again from our perspective
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23327
One thing I feel unfair in my ban, is that I was banned twice for the same thing, the person who made this ban request made two of the same on me, which was random knifing. In the video shown I knife one person, I didn't intend to kill the player and I didn't kill him, the reason I knifed him was to stop him, it shouldn't be interpreted as FearRP as when the cop was running away in the park we had the knives out beforehand, when the cop pulled out a gun I wasn't near there and I didn't get shot, in fact at that point I went away.
The cops had plenty of chance to handcuff us and arrest us, instead they tazed and walked away.
The fact is that I had two ban requests, by the same person, for the exact same reason as the other in which I was banned for 1 day, I get unbanned and now I am banned for 3 days because of the exact same thing?

We weren't knifing people before the cops started tazing us and we didn't knife people afterwards we dealt with the cops and that was that.
(Except for the one knife I did on the person who was spamming the camera in which I was banned for 1 day.)
Lead by example.
From what I saw in the video, You were just running up and knifing the cops in the back then running off, Then soon after breaking FearRP when the cop had a tazer/gun out.

Also, They couldn't cuff you because you kept knifing them.
exactly from what you saw in the video, you didn't see what happened before, they could cuff me because I was tazerd at least twice in the video with even a cop standing ontop of me as seen in the video. did you see how many people there was there, im am sure that one tazer gun doesn't out way the angry mob with crowbars and a knives. take 2:27 as a time frame above for an example of when I was tazerd.
I knifed one cop, one time I don't think that stops the cops from tazing others and arresting them does it? In fact I get tazed in the video and no one handcuffs me or anything, if a gun was pointing to me originally I wouldn't have done anything, due to FearRP.

When I get tazed for knifing the cop no one attacks the cop who tazed me or does anything to him. He had plenty of time to handcuff me and even arrest me.

I'd like to point out that yesterday, when I was actually able to log on a player was prop killing a lot of people, he prop killed at least 20 people and killed himself 30 times...people pulled guns on him and he continued to do that, we get a 3 day ban for something that is quite minor compared to that in comparison, was pretty much part of the rp and what we were doing didn't really get in the way of someone who wasn't part of what was happening.

The player who was prop minging got a 1 day ban, we get 3 days. That's a bit unfair..
Lead by example.
I'm talking about when you and the cop were 1v1, Not when you were all running at him with knifes.

I'll shorten both of your bans to 1 day.
Thank you, that's all I wanted.

One thing I would like to mention, it has been 12 hours since the ban was initially given already, which means that this is technically a 1 and a half day ban, do you mean you are shortening it to 1 day or 1 day from now?
Could you change it to 1 day from when it was initially issued as this will stop me from being able to log in for 2 days.
Lead by example.
I'll change it to 12 hours, So you would have served 1 day each.