Surname: Makarov

Nationality:-Classified-

Date of Birth:-Classified-

Address:-Classified-

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?:

I want to improve MNU security.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?:

Do you want an loyal mercenary who has lots of experience of handling,guns,tactics and know's how to react to any kind of situation? Then, yes you should pick me.

What division are you applying for?:

Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion (applying to Captain position).

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:

Yes, i have lots of it.

[Image: MNU_Promotion_2_zps385d25f2.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : FR Generation20® and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Russkie
Make it official already for god sake! Apart from that, I love this clan Generation, once again you amazed me Tounge

Good luck with the clan.
The following 3 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Floodify, Generation, Russkie
(01-11-2013, 06:53 PM)HellShell Wrote: Make it official already for god sake! Apart from that, I love this clan Generation, once again you amazed me Tounge

Good luck with the clan.

Thank You very much !!
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Niimo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48349026

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 667

Real Age: 14.

How many bans do you have?: 8 , I've had a troubled past , but I've changed and I haven't been banned for 3-4 months.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Malcolm James

Surname: Twist

Nationality: London , United Kingdom.

Date of Birth: 17th September 1986.

Address: Apartment 457A

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Because it seems to be a really nice and organized clan , I have some friends in the clan aswell which I would like to join.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because I'm a mature , polite , loyal and good roleplayer that will treat everyone with respect and kindness ,

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United – Technologies and Weapons Division.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: A little bit , I was a technologist engineer in another clan a long time ago.
The following 1 user Likes Niimo's post:
  • Darkkel
If Niimo is in ... Awww f... YEAH ! Awesome. <3
(01-11-2013, 10:58 PM)Niimo Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Niimo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48349026

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 667

Real Age: 14.

How many bans do you have?: 8 , I've had a troubled past , but I've changed and I haven't been banned for 3-4 months.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Malcolm James

Surname: Twist

Nationality: London , United Kingdom.

Date of Birth: 17th September 1986.

Address: Apartment 457.642

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Because it seems to be a really nice and organized clan , I have some friends in the clan aswell which I would like to join.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because I'm a mature , polite , loyal and good roleplayer that will treat everyone with respect and kindness , I'm fairly good at building aswell.

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United – Technologies and Weapons Division.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: A little bit , I was a technologist engineer in another clan a long time ago.

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : FR Generation20® and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!
  • Mr. Flaminator
[Image: MNU_Locations_zps2bc9aba7.png]

The Market: The V2D Market of the Multi National United has been Built! Take a look at "Locations Area" for more informations. I'd like to add that it will be related to the future marketplace thread which will be create soon !
  • Mr. Flaminator
[Image: MNU_Ex_Employees_zps99d5b1b6.png]

Narcotic's Resignation: [FL:M] Narcotic has Resigned from the Multi National United because he no longer feels the need to belong to the Company!

Even though his career was short, I want to thank him for all the help he brought to us..

This message is made to inform you about the resignation and the reason behind it.
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Flaminator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49905497

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 622

Real Age: 17

How many bans do you have?: 10 ( But the most are from my cozin, If i'm at is house hes playing on it Tounge )

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Robert(a)

Surname: Andrew

Nationality: Belgium

Date of Birth: 28th September 1986.

Address: Villa 1

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Because its a great Clan, I love Generation's work. I helped alot for him Like Guarding his shop, Giving some fish if its out of stock.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because you needs me ( I think ). I'm really good @ driving and shooting. and the best is building

What division are you applying for?: Chief Operating Officer

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Well yeah I'm Co-owner on another clan So I think I have experience

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

(01-12-2013, 11:18 PM)Flaminator Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Flaminator

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49905497

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 622

Real Age: 17

How many bans do you have?: 10 ( But the most are from my cozin, If i'm at is house hes playing on it Tounge )

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Robert(a)

Surname: Andrew

Nationality: Belgium

Date of Birth: 28th September 1986.

Address: Villa 1

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Because its a great Clan, I love Generation's work. I helped alot for him Like Guarding his shop, Giving some fish if its out of stock.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because you needs me ( I think ). I'm really good @ driving and shooting. and the best is building

What division are you applying for?: Chief Operating Officer

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Well yeah I'm Co-owner on another clan So I think I have experience

[Image: MNU_Development_zps4ed33d80.png]

The Market: The V2D Market of the Multi National United has been Opened! If you want to Book for be sure to get a product, post a message at the New MNU's Market in the Marketplace Forum : http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=24042