Multi National United
Once again Generation, you impress with a beautiful clan-presentation! Smile Good luck!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(01-07-2013, 06:18 PM)Equalizer Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:M] Equalizer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40601685

How many hours do you have on the servers?: I currently have 1559 Hours on the server.

Real Age: 16, 25-10-1996.

How many bans do you have?: About 13 Take it or leave it.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Cornelio

Middle Name: Valentino

Surname: Catalano

Place of Birth: Born in Syracuse, Sicily raised in Evolved City.
Date of Birth: 27th of July, 1986.

Nationality: Half Sicilian and Half Italian-American.

Adress: Surburban District, Evolved City, 33x'Street Villa 3.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi-National United?: I am applying for Multi-National United since I am looking for a clean, straight and fresh company I can lead to the top of the food chain. I am known in the business for my reliability and dedication. I have been in several big factions such as; FUMUKU International, ION Industries, Umbrella Corporation and many more.

Why should the Multi-National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Multi-National United should pick me because of my experience in the marketing life, my dedication and reliability. Something every company needs.

What division are you applying for?: I am applying for the following positions;
  • Chief Operating Officer
  • Chief Financial Officer
  • Chief Investment Officer

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:

I have loads of experience in all the jobs applied for, either is okay for me. They are placed in a particular order which is based on 1-3 Scale, 1 being the most wanted position 3 being the least wanted.

[Image: MNU_Promotion_2_zps385d25f2.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : FR Generation20® and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

(01-07-2013, 06:29 PM)Alejandro Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Alejandro
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:40340344
How many hours do you have on the servers?:
Real Age:
13, but wery mature.
How many bans do you have?:

In-Character Information

Personal Information:
IT expert that's looking for a new career at a Good company, been working with computers for over 10 years. Took a break for a while, but is willing to start working again.

First Name:
Marshall
Surname:
Williams
Nationality:
UK.
Date of Birth:
10/09-68.
Address:
Classified.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?:
Because i'm a IT expert and i'm looking for a new career and I would love to work at MNU IT department.
Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?:
Very patient, loyal, and a person you can rely on.
What division are you applying for?:
Computers and Technologies Engineer
Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
Over 10 years of IT experience.

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : FR Generation20® and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

(01-07-2013, 06:30 PM)ToasTie Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: oliverkrusell

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15450945

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 213 hours

Real Age: 14

How many bans do you have?: 1. 2 almost 3 months old

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Peter

Surname: Griffin

Nationality: Sweden

Date of Birth: 15-11-1990

Address: Slumstreet 1337

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Because it sounds like a good community with lots of good people and it looks great.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because i know how to use weapons, i know good protecting and much much more.

What division are you applying for?: Technologies and Weapons Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes i know Weapons really well and i know the computer well aswell.

(01-07-2013, 08:18 PM)Catkillerfive Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [ƒairz] Catkillerfive [uNo]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38847091

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 120

Real Age: 16

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Alexander

Surname: Anderson

Nationality: Irish

Date of Birth: 14/08-1980

Address: 3rd Street, Sega Apartment, Door 9

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I have always been interested in Industrial technology, and as of now MNU prove to give me the best interest. Not to mention that FL Steel never gave me any opportunity at all. And my Family will never great me back home in Ireland in a Friendly manner after what I did.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because I have 11 years of industrial Experience, I also have great knowledge within Medical studies. (OOC: I have Engineering education IRL, 5 months of hard work in the School Workshop)

What division are you applying for?: Research and Development Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, plenty. I will personal teach you how to operate a CNC Plasma/Acetylene Cutter if you want to :p

[Image: MNU_New_Public_Diplomatic_Relations_zps0e4b4cd7.png]

New Public Diplomatic Relation: The Multi National United Approved a New Allie Contract! We are now Allied with the Estleback Corporation.

[Image: MNU_Clans_Rank_zps2aef978b.png]

Clan's Rank: The Multi National United is Actually Ranked 20th/33! The Next Clan's Rank Update will be the 07/02/2013.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Just out of curiosity how are you doing Clan Rank and if you have a list I think it would be pretty cool to see
(01-07-2013, 09:28 PM)Fultzy Wrote: Just out of curiosity how are you doing Clan Rank and if you have a list I think it would be pretty cool to see

Dear Fultzy,

To not obstruct the Clan's Thread, I prefered to answer you by the send of a Private Message.

Hope you could understand my motivations,
Generation.

[Image: MNU_Donate_Us_zpsb848710c.png]

Donations: The Multi National United received today a total amount of $120'000!

[Image: MNU_Budget_zps3741d518.png]

MNU's Total Budget: The Multi National United reached today a total budget of $689'430!
Wink 
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]RANDOMlagFTW

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42588440

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 847 Hours

Real Age: 15 and half

How many bans do you have?: 9... (1 is an accident by admin)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Nikolai

Surname: Auditore

Nationality: Finnish

Date of Birth: 4.3.1991

Address: -Classified-

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I want to help to secure MNU.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: (OOC. Ex member of the umberella corporation USS Demolition team.) I got experience of firearms and explosives i know what im doing.

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes i do.
The following 2 users Like RANDOMlagFTW's post:
  • Da BeachiJR, Russkie
(01-08-2013, 03:05 PM)RANDOMlagFTW Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP]RANDOMlagFTW

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42588440

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 847 Hours

Real Age: 15 and half

How many bans do you have?: 9... (1 is an accident by admin)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Nikolai

Surname: Auditore

Nationality: Finnish

Date of Birth: 4.3.1991

Address: -Classified-

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I want to help to secure MNU.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: (OOC. Ex member of the umberella corporation USS Demolition team.) I got experience of firearms and explosives i know what im doing.

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes i do.

The following 1 user Likes Generation's post:
  • Russkie
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] CookieMasterz

How many hours do you have on the servers?: Possibly around 260. Dunno exatcly.

Real Age: 15

How many bans do you have?: 1, Is 24 hours

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Joe

Surname: Biden

Nationality: American

Date of Birth: ( Unknown )

Address: 1st Street, Nexus building, Top floor

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Mainly because it looks amazing! The work must of been enourmous and you must of took a long time to make this.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because i am very active in clan activities, I also am very well trained in mutiple areas, Including medicine.

What division are you applying for?: Red MNU

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have previously been a doctor, but gave it up to a better paying carrer in politics ( Also carry around tons of medical supplies, In-game of course )
(01-08-2013, 10:58 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] CookieMasterz

How many hours do you have on the servers?: Possibly around 260. Dunno exatcly.

Real Age: 15

How many bans do you have?: 1, Is 24 hours

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Joe

Surname: Biden

Nationality: American

Date of Birth: ( Unknown )

Address: 1st Street, Nexus building, Top floor

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Mainly because it looks amazing! The work must of been enourmous and you must of took a long time to make this.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because i am very active in clan activities, I also am very well trained in mutiple areas, Including medicine.

What division are you applying for?: Red MNU

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, I have previously been a doctor, but gave it up to a better paying carrer in politics ( Also carry around tons of medical supplies, In-game of course )

[Image: MNU_Locations_zps2bc9aba7.png]

New Headquarters: A new Headquarters recently opened on Evocity V2D! Take a look at "Locations Area" for more informations.
Couldn't read it all, but looks awesome anyhow!
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
[Image: MNU_Locations_zps2bc9aba7.png]

New Headquarters: A new Headquarters recently opened on Evocity Outskirt V2D! Take a look at "Locations Area" for more informations.