In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Evan

Surname: Moore

Nationality: American

Date of Birth: 27-07-1984

Address: Evovenue 372

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Because I think it is the only clan that I have an interest in currently. I would like to contribute to all of the work and efforts you have put into this.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I can bring dozens of things to the clan, I'm a good roleplayer, ambitious and a person that you can depend on to do his job.

What division are you applying for?: Chief Operating Officer

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have no experience with this job.
Nice! Really nice!
I think this will be a success! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Disabled Angel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747485

How many hours do you have on the servers?: Around 300+

Real Age: 15

How many bans do you have?: 5

In-Character Information:

Personal Information:

First Name: Alexander

Surname: Yuslef

Nationality: Russian

Date of Birth: 1984

Address: 29 Caxmere Road

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Multi National United?: Description - Parents died stopping robbers at the early stage of Alexanders life, was adopted by a loving British family at the age of two and moved to England to live a satisfying happy childhood. Graduated Oxford University at the age of 22 and then moved on into the 3rd Command Brigade of the Royal Marines, Alex finished his tour of duty with full honors and over 5 awards when his adopted parents died in a hostage situation, the local police failed to fulfill their duties which lead to the hostages being executed.

Why should Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Due to his family dying from inexperienced rescue team Alexander wishes to prevent families going through the same thing he had to, this means he will be dedicated, enthusiastic, hard working and lethal when necessary

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battalion

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Served in the Royal Marines, by whatever means necessary he knows to get the job done.
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37071870

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 893 Hours

How many bans do you have?: 10

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Ezio

Surname: Auditore

Nationality: Finnish

Date of Birth: 4.3.1991

Address: -Classified-

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I want to improve the security of MNU and it's good causes.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Im very loyal, (OOC: Good at RPing.) and a Ex Umbrella Corporation U.B.C.S Corporal.

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes.

Steam Name: [FL:M] Equalizer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40601685

How many hours do you have on the servers?: I currently have 1559 Hours on the server.

Real Age: 16, 25-10-1996.

How many bans do you have?: About 13 Take it or leave it.

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Cornelio

Middle Name: Valentino

Surname: Catalano

Place of Birth: Born in Syracuse, Sicily raised in Evolved City.
Date of Birth: 27th of July, 1986.

Nationality: Half Sicilian and Half Italian-American.

Adress: Surburban District, Evolved City, 33x'Street Villa 3.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi-National United?: I am applying for Multi-National United since I am looking for a clean, straight and fresh company I can lead to the top of the food chain. I am known in the business for my reliability and dedication. I have been in several big factions such as; FUMUKU International, ION Industries, Umbrella Corporation and many more.

Why should the Multi-National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Multi-National United should pick me because of my experience in the marketing life, my dedication and reliability. Something every company needs.

What division are you applying for?: I am applying for the following positions;
  • Chief Operating Officer
  • Chief Financial Officer
  • Chief Investment Officer

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:

I have loads of experience in all the jobs applied for, either is okay for me. They are placed in a particular order which is based on 1-3 Scale, 1 being the most wanted position 3 being the least wanted.

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]

Steam Name:
[FL:RP] Alejandro
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:1:40340344
How many hours do you have on the servers?:
Real Age:
13, but wery mature.
How many bans do you have?:

In-Character Information

Personal Information:
IT expert that's looking for a new career at a Good company, been working with computers for over 10 years. Took a break for a while, but is willing to start working again.

First Name:
Marshall
Surname:
Williams
Nationality:
UK.
Date of Birth:
10/09-68.
Address:
Classified.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?:
Because i'm a IT expert and i'm looking for a new career and I would love to work at MNU IT department.
Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?:
Very patient, loyal, and a person you can rely on.
What division are you applying for?:
Computers and Technologies Engineer
Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
Over 10 years of IT experience.

Steam Name: oliverkrusell

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:15450945

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 213 hours

Real Age: 14

How many bans do you have?: 1. 2 almost 3 months old

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Peter

Surname: Griffin

Nationality: Sweden

Date of Birth: 15-11-1990

Address: Slumstreet 1337

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Because it sounds like a good community with lots of good people and it looks great.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because i know how to use weapons, i know good protecting and much much more.

What division are you applying for?: Technologies and Weapons Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes i know Weapons really well and i know the computer well aswell.
RIP in Pepperonis.
(01-07-2013, 05:31 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:M] Narcotic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6082080

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 335

Real Age: 18

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Evan

Surname: Moore

Nationality: American

Date of Birth: 27-07-1984

Address: Evovenue 372

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: Because I think it is the only clan that I have an interest in currently. I would like to contribute to all of the work and efforts you have put into this.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: I can bring dozens of things to the clan, I'm a good roleplayer, ambitious and a person that you can depend on to do his job.

What division are you applying for?: Chief Operating Officer

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: I have no experience with this job.

[Image: MNU_Promotion_2_zps385d25f2.png]

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : FR Generation20® and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!

(01-07-2013, 05:33 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: Out of Character Information:

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Disabled Angel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42747485

How many hours do you have on the servers?: Around 300+

How many bans do you have?: 5

In-Character Information:

Personal Information:

Surname: Yuslef

Nationality: Russian

Date of Birth: 1984

Address: 29 Caxmere Road

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Multi National United?: Description - Parents died stopping robbers at the early stage of Alexanders life, was adopted by a loving British family at the age of two and moved to England to live a satisfying happy childhood. Graduated Oxford University at the age of 22 and then moved on into the 3rd Command Brigade of the Royal Marines, Alex finished his tour of duty with full honors and over 5 awards when his adopted parents died in a hostage situation, the local police failed to fulfill their duties which lead to the hostages being executed.

Why should Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Due to his family dying from inexperienced rescue team Alexander wishes to prevent families going through the same thing he had to, this means he will be dedicated, enthusiastic, hard working and lethal when necessary

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battalion

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Served in the Royal Marines, by whatever means necessary he knows to get the job done.

Application Status: Your Application has been Approved! Welcome to the Multi National United! Don't forget to add me on Steam™ : FR Generation20® and to Accept the Invitation to the Private Steam Group of the [FL] MNU!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
The following 2 users Like Generation's post:
  • Floodify, Da BeachiJR

Steam Name: [ƒairz] Catkillerfive [uNo]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38847091

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 120

Real Age: 16

How many bans do you have?: 0

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Surname: Anderson

Nationality: Irish

Date of Birth: 14/08-1980

Address: 3rd Street, Sega Apartment, Door 9

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I have always been interested in Industrial technology, and as of now MNU prove to give me the best interest. Not to mention that FL Steel never gave me any opportunity at all. And my Family will never great me back home in Ireland in a Friendly manner after what I did.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Because I have 11 years of industrial Experience, I also have great knowledge within Medical studies. (OOC: I have Engineering education IRL, 5 months of hard work in the School Workshop)

What division are you applying for?: Research and Development Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes, plenty. I will personal teach you how to operate a CNC Plasma/Acetylene Cutter if you want to :p
(01-07-2013, 06:04 PM)Da BeachiJR Wrote: Out of Character Information

Steam Name: ڴڪBeachiJR™ (FIN)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:37071870

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 893 Hours

How many bans do you have?: 10

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

First Name: Ezio

Surname: Auditore

Nationality: Finnish

Date of Birth: 4.3.1991

Address: -Classified-

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for the Multi National United?: I want to improve the security of MNU and it's good causes.

Why should the Multi National United pick YOU and not somebody else?: Im very loyal, (OOC: Good at RPing.) and a Ex Umbrella Corporation U.B.C.S Corporal.

What division are you applying for?: Multi National United First Reaction Force Battallion.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes.

[Image: JmCzDqB.png]