Ban request agaist STEAM_0:0:35140835; STEAM_0:1:31944106
Name of player: Frank Berg Andersen (SDK.;|^^{Chatot-ペラップ} [Smile + Noodles
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:35140835; STEAM_0:1:31944106
Time in GMT: AROUND 13:00
Server: v2p
Summary: Noodles died and left the president job free, and I took it. After that, noodles was trying to kill me just becouse I was the pressident (Trying to kill me over and over) and the SS wasn't helping me. The SS was on the nexus near me, and I was yelling "SHOT HE, SHOT HE" and he diden't do anything. Noodles were shooting me over and over trying to kill me and the SS still diden't do anything.

So I want to report the SS for not doing his job (:/) and Noodles for RDM + NLR (he died sometimes while trying to kill me, he respawned and keept trying to kill me)

And most important, Proof:

Spoiler :
Quote:Failed to load sound ")weapons\m4a1\m4a1-1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
(OOC) Exiscion: where can i download fixes for this maps errors
Failed to load sound "common\talk.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound ")weapons\m4a1\m4a1-1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Failed to load sound ")weapons\m4a1\m4a1-1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
(OOC) GazeTo: site
Failed to load sound "common\talk.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
(OOC) Mikko: fearlessrp.net
(OOC) [FL:RP] Noodles: What Errors?
(<3) (OOC) SDK.;|^^{Chatot-ペラップ} [: w he is dead
(OOC) Iridium616: stop rdm.
Please wait 12 seconds to talk OOC again.
(OOC) Exiscion: what is the name for the fixes ? and do they work ?
*** Nikola Tesla (NO SOUND) radios in: What's the keypad code of the door?
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(OOC) Katjakaj: I have minor errors too. Like pink tunnels and error at the hospital..
even tho i have episode 2
*** Nikola Tesla (NO SOUND) radios in: And I need a secret agent protecting me every
minute, A maniac keeps trying to kill me.
(OOC) coolbobby: you need the content pack....
Failed to load sound "weapons\knife\knife_slash1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
You've set the tax to $20!
(Broadcast) Nikola Tesla (NO SOUND): The president has set the tax to a medium
amount of $20 per payday
Failed to load sound "weapons\knife\knife_slash1.wav", file probably missing from disk/repository
Nikola Tesla (NO SOUND): I will create some laws now
(OOC) Mikko: where is the garage in this map
Nikola Tesla (NO SOUND): Protect me while im on my office, don't let nobody enter.
Frank Berg Andersen: okay
(OOC) coolbobby: oh and if i consume cocaine my screen is black purple and it sucks! i
cant see shit
] bind 0
"0" = "slot0"
(OOC) GazeTo: content pack from the site
] bind 0 say /broadcast Laws are: Speed limit on city is 30 MPH, outside it 60
bind <key> [command] : attach a command to a key
Frank Berg Andersen: stop
Frank Berg Andersen: stop
(OOC) Mikko: where can i park my car, so it disappears?
Frank Berg Andersen: hey stop
Nikola Tesla (NO SOUND): kill / arrest he
(OOC) GazeTo: hospital
Frank Berg Andersen: he wil respawn
(OOC) coolbobby: i got that... i had errors with all cars n suits n stuff but now its fixed
cos i got content pack but screen when i consume
Frank Berg Andersen: 5 mins
Frank Berg Andersen: and he doin't
Frank Berg Andersen: lol
Frank Berg Andersen: so kill him
(OOC) coolbobby: can somebody come and kill me plz?
(OOC) GazeTo: you have css? hl2?
Unknown command: suit_zoom
(Yell) Nikola Tesla (NO SOUND): FUCKING KILL HE
You received $220 from taxes.
(Yell) Nikola Tesla (NO SOUND): HELP FUDK
Frank Berg Andersen: die pls
Frank Berg Andersen: op pres
Frank Berg Andersen: lol
(Yell) Nikola Tesla (NO SOUND): SHOOT OR I WILL DEMOTE YOU
Frank Berg Andersen: go pres now
(Broadcast) Joe Noodles: Laws:No Driving over 30 MPH In City. Infinite Outside!
(Broadcast) Joe Noodles: printers Are illegal. Drugs Are legal
(Broadcast) Joe Noodles: All Gangs Allowed In City... Just make Sure Not To Commit
Crimes.@
(OOC) Iridium616: unfair, rdm + not doing your job

I support this ban. I discovered that Noodles and (Chatot the ss) is friends.. I was raiding him earlier today and I said to Noodles to call off his SS and he said "I'm skypeing with him I tell him to back off"
I got some screenshots too

http://imgur.com/a/S89Ij

I support this ban.
in My Defense Here Is What really Happened.

i Was Accidentally Prop Killed Which Resulted With me Losing My Job As President. So I Said In OOC "Don't take My Job!". Next Thing Iridium became President. The SS Said I Should Kill Him To Get My Job Back And he Gave Me Pistol Ammo, A Pistol And A Knife. he Didn't Tell me Its "RDM". So i killed The President And Got My Job back.

Not Much Proof But Hopefully Will be Believed As This Is The Truth.

Oh And Also... the Skype Call i Was In Was With Another Friend. that Friend Dosent Like CityRP. he Has has A previous Ban.
(01-07-2013, 03:06 PM)Noodles Wrote: in My Defense Here Is What really Happened.

i Was Accidentally Prop Killed Which Resulted With me Losing My Job As President. So I Said In OOC "Don't take My Job!". Next Thing Iridium became President. The SS Said I Should Kill Him To Get My Job Back And he Gave Me Pistol Ammo, A Pistol And A Knife. he Didn't Tell me Its "RDM". So i killed The President And Got My Job back.

Not Much Proof But Hopefully Will be Believed As This Is The Truth.

Oh And Also... the Skype Call i Was In Was With Another Friend. that Friend Dosent Like CityRP. he Has has A previous Ban.

Lol.
Considering that I have been with Noodles throughout last week, I can testify that he has managed to propkill himself on several occaions while building defences, offices and such. I would not support this ban, however I also don't condone it. Like I say: He has manged to kill himself due to an OOC event, and therefore though that it was unfair that someone else took his job.

Edit: Any chance of [code.]ing that "Proof" its a little big.

Edit2: He was not propkilled by himself, by someone freeing their car. (Goddammit /flip) (Talking via steam)
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
(01-07-2013, 03:06 PM)Noodles Wrote: i Was Accidentally Prop Killed Which Resulted With me Losing My Job As President. So I Said In OOC "Don't take My Job!". Next Thing Iridium became President. The SS Said I Should Kill Him To Get My Job Back And he Gave Me Pistol Ammo, A Pistol And A Knife. he Didn't Tell me Its "RDM". So i killed The President And Got My Job back.

What you just said is the stupidest thing I've heard, You should know the rules. You can't do that.

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Noodle was found violating rules regarding FailRp, RDM and "NLR Killing President to get job back".
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Frank Berg Andersen was found violating rules regarding FailRp.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day .

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team