3 in 1 Ban Request.
Name of player: abcontract, [FL:RP] Andy, Krebeble.

SteamID: abcontract STEAM_0:0:50821758
Krebleble STEAM_0:0:59101248
[FL:RP] Andy STEAM_0:0:24738594

Time in GMT: 6/1/2013 8:17pm.

Server: V2D

Summary: As a police officer I was informing an SS member of his reckless driving when I was assaulted by a gundealer (abcontract) I told him to stop under taser point but he ran away, I eventually tasered and handcuffed him. He then continued to run away even though handcuffed and under taser point. Then once he'd stopped at the entrance of BP, Krebeble untied him and ran off while I was waiting for the warrant, he then got into his BMW and as I had my USP aimed at his car, he drove off. Leavign the gundealer, as I continued my arrest, krebeble came back with [FL:RP] Andy, I carry on with my arrest and then I turn around to notice a sub-machine gun at my back, at which point Andy RDM''s me.
P.S, the sound isn't on; I turned it off for a little FL side project I'm working on and I forgot to turn it back on for the purposes of this video.

Evidence: All in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSB02BG9tiA
Bahaha i killed him cause he were arresting mi Ingame friend. After this,we went all to a base and,stayed there.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player abcontract was found violating rules regarding FailRp, Breaking Fear-RP.
Suspension will be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as accused player Krebleble was found violating rules regarding FailRp .
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

[FL] Jamie
Server Administrative Team

Andy, You are let off with a Warning, You would have been able to help your friend and role-played it better if your friends didn't failrp.