More like an apology
Your name: [FL:RP] Lamort (Josepe ''Lamort'' Corneos) on evo2v2p

Your ban ID: 21167

Banned by: [FL] Grub

Reason: Contra/being on rooftops

Involved: Some people were around, The Don at this current time was near I think we were hanging around, not sure.

Why we should unban you: I am aware this is a 24 hours ban and I should not ( And am not ) request to be unbanned. I read the rules, well most of them it seems, and I probably missed the part where roofs where illegal at all points and for any reason one should not try to be or build on them. This roof was super accessible( the most right building at the slums/apartment ) and didn't think it was wrong. I apology for breaking the rules. It wasn't what I had in mind.
Sorry if you don't care and I am wasting your time but I just wanted the staff to know and thought this was the best place to do so.

TL;DR I'M SORRY I DID NOT KNOW, SEE YA TOMMOROW
Approved.

You seem very honest and straight forward. With that being said, I respect people who are honest to me. Since you only have 9hours left, I think you served your ban time. Another note is this though, The location where you were act, You had to propclimb to get back. Enjoy yourself and look over the rules. It's worth the read.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub