Sexism, I just about had enough of it :)
(01-07-2013, 01:28 PM)Tomz Wrote:
(01-06-2013, 07:43 PM)Borovichok Wrote: [quote='Jacob1029' pid='196147' dateline='1357501120']
To be quite honest, if a boy was so rude to a boy, it wouldn't be such a big deal. And if a girl was so rude to a boy, it would be even less of a big deal. I mean come on, that in itself is sexist.

Whatever sex, colour etc you are, you are always going to be insulted at some point. I do not see why gender should make things special for anyone.

Man being disrespectful to a woman: ''You horrible person!''

Woman being disrespectful to a man: ''Oh yeah! You go girl!''

Not trying to be sexist here, but trying to help raise awareness of this reverse sexism.

Exactly, Its also the same for Domestic abuse.
The following 2 users Like Warior135's post:
  • Faustie, DJ_slapaho
(01-06-2013, 08:10 AM)The Goddess Zelda Wrote: Okay, well, the title says it all. I am actually considering leaving, not just Gmod, but steam all together.

Yes I am female, yes I game, yes females don't normally game, but seriously? I am just like all of you mother fuckers, so stop treating me differently.

Every single day I get at least one sexist thing said or done to me, I normally brush it off, so even my closest friends on here don't know about it (you know who you guys are Cheese)

But anyway, this is just a thread saying I am considering leaving, have a nice day all!

- Zelda Heart

What? I dont... No.
No what the fuck. Don't leave Steam, you can't allow these retarded ass cuunts have the best of you, seriously. That problem is not that hard to solve I know girls that keep that retarded shiit at as minimal as possible.

It is not alright to be a nagging insensitive cuuntcake to the point of unfairly scaring someone / bugging someone off the Community. I don't know you beside the fact that Ive seen you around here since I joined FL, and this still bugs me.

JUST
GIVE ME THE STEAM PROFILE LINK- I'll work my Rowan magic. Oh, trust me its gewd. I'll get them suspended from the community and it will be lulzy. LULZY.

LOOK
DID you see how SHORT Ruxandra's reply to your thread was?
LOL. Who ever it is, its fuucked. Sideways even. Hell, in every position possible.

DUN LEABE US YET.

Kind regards,
Rowanstrudel.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
No problems with girl gamers at all, "Lol, you're a girl" "Lol, this is a gun" *shoots him.
(01-07-2013, 01:41 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(01-07-2013, 01:28 PM)Tomz Wrote:
(01-06-2013, 07:43 PM)Borovichok Wrote: [quote='Jacob1029' pid='196147' dateline='1357501120']
To be quite honest, if a boy was so rude to a boy, it wouldn't be such a big deal. And if a girl was so rude to a boy, it would be even less of a big deal. I mean come on, that in itself is sexist.

Whatever sex, colour etc you are, you are always going to be insulted at some point. I do not see why gender should make things special for anyone.

Man being disrespectful to a woman: ''You horrible person!''

Woman being disrespectful to a man: ''Oh yeah! You go girl!''

Not trying to be sexist here, but trying to help raise awareness of this reverse sexism.

Exactly, Its also the same for Domestic abuse.

Exactly, it's incredibly sexist and one sided towards women.
You raise valid points, pretty much every woman gets something sexist said to her once in a while. On the other hand, men are always expected to lift the heavy things, pay for stuff, take beatings from women without hitting back and generally lose the rights to children to mothers in court.

Can't complain about one unless you complain about the flipside.
We're all hypocrites, feminism makes it worse, blatant sexism makes it worse. Everybody lies, everybody is a hypocrite and the only way to fix this is to start giving less of a f*ck and making your own opinions. I'm all for gender equality, but not feminism. There is a massive difference.

Retard version: Women can pay once in a while and I'll happily cook too.
The following 6 users Like Faustie's post:
  • DoomDude1, Jacob1029, Adman, Xenomez, Cownipples, DJ_slapaho
tbh , this just pisses me off ..

WHY DO YOU EVEN INSULT OTHER PLAYERS -hurdurr-

Why can't we just have a friendly game .. Seriously whether you're a dude or dudette why do you even insult !

Heck in some games I can't even kill someone without being called noob ! BUT WTF ! I JUST KILLED YOU !

any ways .. yea I got carried away ,, Insulting is wrong whether you are guy or girl . but when you add Racism or Sexism then it just crosses the line ! Jus' Sayin' muh point ...
So, has she left yet or is this just a "Make me feel better post" Cause I don't think this requires any more attention then it already has. Huh
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH1LVREuvx4seHRpMfcca...9hvf3tMbs0]

DREAM PANDURA
(01-07-2013, 09:37 PM)Impossibrew Wrote: So, has she left yet or is this just a "Make me feel better post" Cause I don't think this requires any more attention then it already has. Huh
(01-07-2013, 09:37 PM)Impossibrew Wrote: So, has she left yet or is this just a "Make me feel better post" Cause I don't think this requires any more attention then it already has. Huh

Indeed. I think the same way. Not saying I do not respect what you have to say Zelda, but making this thread seems like a small cry for attention instead of adressing sexism in a serious matter.

In this world it is not common for a girl to be so involved in a game community, especially a community where the majority of the players (no offence here) is in puberty. It's the bitter truth.
It's take it or leave it I guess. Or just stop using your microphone.

Please do not reply to this post.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
(01-07-2013, 09:43 PM)Zealord Wrote:

Indeed. I think the same way. Not saying I do not respect what you have to say Zelda, but making this thread seems like a small cry for attention instead of addressing sexism in a serious matter.