Sexism, I just about had enough of it :)
(01-06-2013, 07:38 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: To be quite honest, if a boy was so rude to a boy, it wouldn't be such a big deal. And if a girl was so rude to a boy, it would be even less of a big deal. I mean come on, that in itself is sexist.

Whatever sex, colour etc you are, you are always going to be insulted at some point. I do not see why gender should make things special for anyone.

Be prepared for masss rage
(01-06-2013, 04:45 PM)Beflok Wrote: I wont let you leave Zelda.

Its not up to you either, so don't think you have an opinion.

Aren't you supposed to be driving to a town or something?
The following 2 users Like Colonel Burger's post:
  • beflok, Faustie
I think it's unfair that people treat girl gamers this way. Sure, some are idiots like men can be too. I've only run into two of those though. Nevertheless, girl gamers can still RP and are good at like everyone else. They're just looked at differently by males if they run into them.
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(01-06-2013, 08:10 AM)The Goddess Zelda Wrote: Okay, well, the title says it all. I am actually considering leaving, not just Gmod, but steam all together.

Yes I am female, yes I game, yes females don't normally game, but seriously? I am just like all of you mother fuckers, so stop treating me differently.

Every single day I get at least one sexist thing said or done to me, I normally brush it off, so even my closest friends on here don't know about it (you know who you guys are Cheese)

But anyway, this is just a thread saying I am considering leaving, have a nice day all!

- Zelda Heart

I'm scared of females, so I treat them badly to disguise this..

Fucking bitch
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQH1LVREuvx4seHRpMfcca...9hvf3tMbs0]

DREAM PANDURA
(01-06-2013, 12:03 PM)PrivateToast Wrote: What the *** are you on about? Private Toast is entirely correct. If it's out of the game or forums admins can't do ANYTHING except ban them from FL. Second you had a massive speech about you taking action yet you're not going to go round these peoples houses and rough them up are you? Zelda, if someone is doing it collect evidence and post a BR or simply call an admin.

Um...If you took the time to read and understand what I wrote, you would get that my massive speech about roughing people up was about 2 lines. And while were at it, it was an example as it clearly states it's what myself and my brothers in arms do. I don't use online friends in that term. None of you are a brother in arms to me. I am a soldier. Other soldiers are brothers in arms to me. Also it clearly states that if it happened outside of FL no actions should be taken in my post. Now stay on topic.
(01-06-2013, 04:45 PM)Beflok Wrote: I wont let you leave Zelda.

Its not up to you either, so don't think you have an opinion.

Thank you Beflok for being there for me, same with everyone else who is. I don't wanna seem like a big brat here, I was just..... a tad pissed lol.
Meh, sexism is a sign of immaturity, if someone does it just ignore them, if it's in game tell an admin/moderator as it's against server rules to be homophobic/racist/sexist etc, even if it's out of the forums/fearless and the person plays fearless the admins can still ban them due to sexism being incredibly inappropriate.
Or you can ignore the remark and just think that they are incredibly stupid, block the person etc.

Or of course you can always say HILARIOUS YOU MATE then punch them in the face. Works every time!
Lead by example.
Damn just ignore it..
Every 9 year old:
[Image: 9-year-old-internet-history.png]
My point proven.
It'd be sad to see you leave over sexism.

I sort of know where you are coming from though by seeing my sister play in matches, some of it is pretty good for her, people give her items, help her out more etc. But I guess that could be a little annoying being treated differently.

There are of course some assholes out there who will treat her especially badly for the fact that she's a female and that really upsets her sometimes, I won't begin to mention what because the things they say aren't exactly age appropriate for on the forums.

I hope you don't leave and you get past these incidents...