now im ******* angry! !!!!!
i got banned from mikey the fox for one week he thought i was using the ammo glitch but i werent i loaded my shotty and my sniper whit ammo before i went to defend my home first i was armed whit shotty and sniper i holsterd my sniper becuse there was like 20cops outside my door i killed nearly em all whit shotty but they keep comming back so i took my magnum sniper and mikey the fox was a ss agent soo i blew hes brains out and i holsterd my sniper cuz i didnt want to lose it and what happens mikey teles to me and freezes me then hes like not talking in 2 mins then boom im banned .... ive posted a unban request but im not getting any shitty reply ive sent a message to mikey the fox and soulripper but im not getting a reply i got banned before i managed to explain and if u guys dont belive me check the damn logs!!! i cant wait a week to get unbanned + i got banned before i managed to say something now i lost all my contras and im pissed off so please anyone read this and help me!!!!Sad
Go to - The Courthouse - Unban request. Man is that so hard to understand? Huh
(03-04-2011, 02:03 PM)Visual Wrote: Go to - The Courthouse - Unban request. Man is that so hard to understand? Huh
i have done it!!!!"!!!!!! im still not getting any reply"!Angry

We all have a real life (most of us Cheese) but I think Mikey will come online and write a reply for you. Just wait dude.
[quote='Visual' pid='19878' dateline='1299247709']
We all have a real life (most of us Cheese) but I think Mikey will come online and write a reply for you. Just wait dude i posted the unban request for 3 days or 2 and im still not getting a reply it seems like all the admins are ignoring me a guy just posted a new unban request and mikey the fox replies to him and im not getting a reply...Sad
You rage after every ban, which is kinda getting annoying.
(03-04-2011, 02:32 PM)killjoy Wrote: You rage after every ban, which is kinda getting annoying.

killoy im sorry if im raging i werent at the start cuz i knew that it was a misstake so i psted a unban request and i sent mikey and soul ripper a message about it and i havent gotten any reply from em both after 3 days i put up this....
(03-04-2011, 02:53 PM)helfirel Wrote:
(03-04-2011, 02:32 PM)killjoy Wrote: You rage after every ban, which is kinda getting annoying.

killoy im sorry if im raging i werent at the start cuz i knew that it was a misstake so i psted a unban request and i sent mikey and soul ripper a message about it and i havent gotten any reply from em both after 3 days i put up this....

Then maybe you should take a hint, stop raging like a child and wait out your ban.

If you keep up raging like this, filling General Discussion with rage thread - you'll be banned from the server + forums for longer.

So discuss it, calmly, with the admin in the unban request. If it's not been looked at yet - then wait.

CLOSED.