Follow NLR and don't get ANGRY at rdm?
Question 
Note: I did break NLR, yes. I did so because a certain man kept RDM'ing me over and over. I decided to teach him a lesson. When he came at me, I ran him over. Then he had an admin ban me. WTF?

TEMPLATE (Filled In):

Your name: Zacpier, Zac, INGAME: Zac Pierson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:18496817

Banning Admin: Mikey the Fox

Ban Length: 10000 (HRS, or MINS. IDK)

Reason for the ban: Breaking NLR

Why we should unban you: I admit I broke NLR. I had to stick up for myself. I was sick of being RDM'd, and so the last time I got RDM'd, I ran him over, and he got an admin and said I was breaking NLR, which I was doing, but never would have if he followed the rules. Please let me play on my favorite Gmod RP server there is, and unban me. Thank you for your time.

If I get unbanned, I will never break NLR again, even if being RDM'd.

Take my request into consideration. As I said, this is the best RP server out there, and I love CityRP and the fact that there aren't many of the problems that most servers have.
I gave you a week thats 10000 mins

I was called in cause a fireman kept braking new life rule to get his firetruck back.

When I got on the server i saw you going twords your firetruck, it was by a base of someone and you died before cause you stepped in his base and didn't leave, he shouted you to get out and didn't so thus you died, you kept coming back to get the firetruck and he stepped outside to grab it. You got in it and he shouted at you to stop and you started to drive off. He shot you and you died. you said in OOC at the line of "Im just trying to get my Car back!"

But since you kept trying to get the truck back from same place you died around 3 times, (that I saw, then the 4th time I banned you for it)
You broke NLR.

The RDM part I didnt see. All he was trying to do was grab your truck and take it away to ransom it but you kept coming back before he had a chance to take it out of the city.
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(03-04-2011, 04:30 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: The RDM part I didnt see. All he was trying to do was grab your truck and take it away to ransom it but you kept coming back before he had a chance to take it out of the city.

2 things: IDK, but I think a week is kind of long.

He was RDMing me so much that I came at him and hit him with my truck so that he'd stop. He kept killin' me, though. Then BAM! Banned. WTF?