Unban ublad101 and [FL:RP] bestgamer101
Your name: [FL:RP] bestgamer101 and ublad101

Your ban ID: [FL:RP] bestgamer101: 21063 ublad101: 21062

Banned by: ACP?

Reason: Both: using a secondary account to bypass bans

Involved: Even i was not there i was playing another gun same with ublad101

Why we should unban you: I don't know what your talking about for this ban you have no proof that I was using another account to get on the server well you are wrong I did not use another account to get on your server my brother ublad101 was playing on my computer because his normally laggs on garry's mod so he goes on my computer so thats probably why it said that on the console but he was actually playing on cityrp i was playing on the xbox so please unban both of us we dont deserve to be banned and please can you actually unban us I am bored without playing some cityrp I love that server i play on it nearly everyday Thank you for reading and hope i get a positive comment back and again thanks for the server!
When I banned you for the offence you spammed by PMs with this:
bestgamer101 Wrote:Could you please ban my other account and unban [FL:RP] bestgamer101?

Please respond

You then told me your other account and I asked Ruxandra about it, she checked and was the one who issued the permanent suspension.
Is there a way to get it back my brother has a new account now so thats why i told you to ban ublad and unban my proper account
Then why did you specifically say "my other account". That sort of wording gets suspicious as here at Fearless we do not tolerate the use of multiple accounts under a single owner; as far as we know you have used that account not your brother.
We used to share accounts until i got mine so im used to saying my account for example I normally say to people my account name is ublad101
And I will never use ublad101s account to bypass bans again or even use his account on Cityrp Thank you very much if you unban me it means allot because I always go on cityrp and sometimes i get bored when im banned from it so please unban me please

I think its bad for saying this and sorry if this is not allowed but it would be nice if an admin would check this And I donated quite alot for this server because I loved the community and the server and i really hope to play on it again so plz respond and unban me.
Thank you Smile
Can someone plz plz read this I really really want to go on cityrp again it is the best server and I never get bored when I play it
You just admitted to doing it. Great job.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.