Estleback Corporation
Congratulations TMDirtbike, very well deserved.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
ESTLEBACK CORPORATION

06/08/2014

Von Tempski
Agent
ESD
65 goto lane.
Evocity, 98685

Public Letter

Notice of immediate employment termination

Dear Von Tempski

I am writing to you about the termination of your employment with Estleback Corporation. On 06/08/2014 you decided to leave the Corporation. Thus your access to the official database have been removed and your private information have been redacted for the safety of your life and family. Your employment will end immediately as of this message. Based on your length of service, your notice period is 31 days.

You may not use your previously active and valid badge to gain information or access to the head quarter. You may not give out information you have apprehended during your time with Estleback Corporation. If you are found violating any of these terms and the terms you accepted prior to your employment, you will be summoned to court to face disciplinary actions.

In lieu of receiving that notice, you will be paid the sum of $1500. You will also be paid your accrued entitlements and outstanding remuneration, including superannuation, up to and including your last day of employment.

Von. The whole corporation are sad to see you leave us. You have been with us since almost the very beginning... and the time has finally come. When you first joined, I didn't know you very well; but as time progressed I started to get to know you. You have helped Estleback with her projects and greatly added to the war effort. For this, all we can do is thank you.
Your performance on the field was exemplary. You followed orders well and delt with situations in the most efficient ways possible. Whatever you needed to do would be done quickly and to a high standard. Moreover, you took no bullshit. If someone was doing something wrong, you would step in and help them.
You will always be remembered by me and my fellow colleagues, and if you change your mind at any point in time, you know who to call. Thank-you Von, you have helped us a lot.

Regards,
Director of Management
Steve Burwin, Estleback Corporation Associate
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 2 users Like Link's post:
  • Floodify, Ivan Tempski
Really sad to see you go Von Temspki.. Missed you already on the field today. Wish you the best of luck.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Sad to see you go, Von.
Best of luck with your future endeavours.

- Ryan Abramo Nardini.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Did not see that coming. Best of luck with the future, Von.
It is sad you've left us Von, I still remember seeing you that one day when you returned about a year ago playing the guitar.

Keep in touch.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Damn, who's gonna supply us with donator status and weaponry now? Anyways good luck with your future!

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 5 users Like Jordy's post:
  • ArcHammer, Wood, Von Tempski, Link, Floodify
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Baskingner

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63153822

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 245 hours

Real Age: 18 years

How many RP points do you have?: 1 RP point.

How many bans do you have?: 2 Bans on record.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: I live in Holland, so GMT + 1

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Herald "Bas" Standen

Code name: Red Pskov

Nationality: Russian

Personal traits: Discrete, Good at tactics, has the tendency to overreact when confused. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:

Although he left the place when he was 2 years old Herald his official birthplace is Moscow. His parents are both american and due to the tension with the eastern countries they were forced to leave the country. When they reached the border there was some trouble with the bordercontrol and only his mother was allowed to leave the country with Herald. His mother did not agree with this, and neither did his father. They decided to stay into the country and await the moment they could escape. 2 months later they met a person who agreed to smuggle the entire family past the border for a "small" sum of money. After another month of preparations they could attempt to escape with the help of the smuggler, but something went wrong. The smuggler appeared to be a member of the KGB and both his parents got arrested. His mother died in jail, and after 16 years of imprisonement Herald his father was allowed to leave prison. In the meanwhile Herald was raised in an orphanage near Pskov. This was no ordinairy orphanage, the nurses were very rude and aggresive and had the nickname "the caretakers". After his father was released they met eachother and left the country, even though all the tension was lowered between russia and the west.

In the USA Herald took an easy office job but this quickly bored him. He learned to take care for himself in the russian orphanage and he wanted to do something with these skills. He was a hardened man who is eager to fight for a good cause, or a good paying cause. He quit his job and is making an application for a security devision of a company called "Estleback Corporation"

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:
I am applying for Estleback because i find the clanpage/story intriguing, it fits my character and it fits my personal goals as well. I am looking forward to take part in a group, to cooparate with other players in achieving a set goal/order. After playing more then 240 hours on the [FL] servers i think i am ready to join a clan, and Estleback is the one that i like the most.
What division are you applying for?:
I am applying for the Security Division.
Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?:
Yes, i am a skilled gunner who has a lot of experience with guns, pistols and even knifes if the need is there. I have not been part of a clan yet and therefore i have not taken part in any clan wars but i have done my share of raids when there was a president who wanted to play dictator every now and then.
Have you been in other clans, which one(s)?
No, this is my first clan.
Do you have any reference we can contact?:
Unfortunatly not.
How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?:
10, i am online multiple hours a day with my mobile phone.
How active are you on the servers 1-10?:
Do you accept the Terms and Conditions?
Yes
Due to recent events that have rendered me unable to use my computer, I must unfortunately report that I will be unable to fulflll my duties for a short period of time while I am away, after years of good service my computer has hit the bucket and until It is fixed there isn't much I can do.

[Image: Arnold%20laurenz.png]
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [FL:RP] Fury

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44847713

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 761 Hours

Real Age: Fifteen years of age.

How many RP points do you have?: Twelve.

How many bans do you have?: Seven, you may say that's to much but I've learned a lot from seven bans. Those seven were from my first hours on Fearless of Zero to Fifty.

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: Eastern Standard Time (EST)

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Seth 'Fury' Sanders

Code name: Vulture.

Nationality: American.

Personal traits: Seth Sanders is overall a pretty solid person, he has a qualification in Marksmanship, he is trustworthy, he has discipline because his father was very strict with him, Seth Sanders is respectful, Seth Sanders is a happy person in general.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Seth 'Fury' Sanders was born in Orlando, Florida. As a little boy he always thought of doing something big in his life. He would sit outside all day on the porch waiting for his Dad to return from being an Agent for an unknown company no one in the family knew about and he would sit down and tell all his stories with his son, one day his father didn't return and it was a dramatic day for his whole family. As Seth grew older he moved on about his fathers death but due to his fathers death he wanted to be a Agent like his father, no one knows why but Seth, he refuses to tell his mom why he would want to go into such a dangerous job. Seth eventually settled down in a small apartment in Evocity working at the BP he still wants to live his fathers dream of becoming an Agent.

Seth 'Fury' Sanders has worked with Estleback but he had to leave because his mother died (IC) and he had to go. Seth 'Fury' Sanders ever since his mother died had left Evocity for a bit until now.. he has returned, rented an apartment across from the Flea Market on the second floor and he is ready to make use of himself once more. Seth 'Fury' Sanders father's death is still unknown to this as it could be a cover up from the government or it could of just never been solved, he hopes to figure out one day. Seth Sanders over all had a great childhood until his Father died which he struggled in school for a year until he got his head back straight and he put an A in all his classes from then on to then go to the University of Evocity where he learned and learned he got out of college.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?:

OOC Related: I'm applying for Estleback Corporation because I was once with the Corporation helping it become with it is now with other employees that do not work here anymore but the point is i'm back I have time for Fearless and Gary's Mod and I would love to be apart of this growing clan once again.

IC Related: I'm applying for Estleback Corporation because want to get into the Corporation once more. I've worked with them once and I've worked with R.S.T. I've always wanted to see what my father saw everyday he went to work and he would come home and share with me his stories. I want to come back into the action and do something then guard small gigs.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division.

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Indeed, I do have experience in the job i'm applying for. I've worked with Estleback once before, I got pretty high up in the ranks, Sergeant to be exact. I've worked with R.S.T. I've guarded quite a few places, like some small gigs such as guarding the BP, Tides, basically small shops. I've only gotten the chance to talk to the president once about making the slums look whole again but that's it. Seth 'Fury' Sanders qualifies in marksmanship, dealing with people, can take the pressure he is in and can keep a steady post.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Estleback Corporation, of coarse and R.S.T.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Doug, don't know if he plays much anymore, Pred I used to roleplay with you could ask him about me. As well as Shadow, I've role played a few times with him.

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: Nine , to be honest. I only just got back but i'll be on the forums a lot now.

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: I'm usually on around 12:00 pm EST to like 2:00 Am EST

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Indeed, I do.
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
  • Link, Wood, Tmdirtbike, Floodify, Ivan Tempski, Burnett, Blurr, Blurr