Estleback Corporation
G'day folks,

Recently I have been doing an assessment on the current team. The goal of it was to find a perfectly fit candidate for our very special unit the Estleback Special Support Unit. Some of have heard of them, some of you may not have heard of them.. But they are the elite team of Estleback. Only the very best of the bests becomes a member of the sub-division. But as any other division, it needs a leader. As the unit is under my watch, I was the one to handpick a leader for the unit. And with honour I can present to you, the new leader of the sub-division - Agent Venom.

I trust you will do good. For those who are unsure of what this division deals with, kindly visit the main page and you can read all about it.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Blurr, Ne0ster, Jordy, NotSep
G'day folks,

After having some discussion with our new SSU Leader, we came to find a very special fella that would fit good with SSU. He has been working hard and is extremely dedicated. Welcome Fury to the team!

Kind Regards,
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Jordy
[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
Kind Regards,
Floodify
G'day,

The application template has been updated. We have now added "timezone" to it. It will make our planning of event and various meetings more accurate and better fit for everyone.

Kind regards,
Kind Regards,
Floodify
G'day,

Estleback Corporation strives to find the best employees everyday. We have the luck to find certain good people and sometimes we do not. In this very situation we have had just exactly both luck and un-luck. Not everyone is fit for the Corporation, I will admit that. We have certain standards and those needs to be fulfilled to get a chance to be with us. Certain people do not fulfill them. But one who did fulfill these standards is a very brave man. He comes from a tough childhood and has worked his way up. I believe that this man can inspire our agents and perhaps the rest of the world! Kindly welcome our newest agent, DigDug (also known as Körig Bob and Infinato).

As for the rest of the applicants - You did not fulfil our standards. Some of you breached the requirements and some of you were just not something for us. But do not think you are bad because of that, you aren't! You are simply just not what we are looking for. Good luck with whatever you have in front of you.

Once more, welcome.

Kind regards,
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Jordy, dig, Link
Welcome! You will do us all good I'm sure.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Once again DigDug, welcome to the Corporation dude.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
G'day,

Today Fury was promoted to Seargent. He has done well as Agent and he truly deserve this promotion. I expect him to do many great things with his new job, and I am totally sure about it.

Estleback Corporation was in charge of the EvoCity prison today, click this link to go to the thread > http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=44599

Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 3 users Like Floodify's post:
  • NotSep, D0ctor, dig
Congratulations Fury, very well deserved.
Congratulations Fury, indeed well deserved.

And a bit late but welcome Dig, it's great seeing you here!