Estleback Corporation
Ah thats an awful shame. We had plans for you, you see. Anyhow you've made your decision and I wish you the best with whatever you're going to do...Wink

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Morbid
Au revoir Morbid my friend. You will be missed.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Morbid
Sad to see you go Morbid, I've RPed with you a few times outside of Estleback, goodbye.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
The following 1 user Likes Jordy's post:
  • Morbid
Goodbye Morbid. Never really got to RP with you, and its a shame I never will. Good luck in the future.
[Image: Admin_Sig.png]
Out of Character Information
I've been on this server for quite awhile, joined in late 2011 and have been playing off and on ever since. I know most of the people
on the servers and enjoy RP'ing and having a laugh whenever available. I'm pretty sure I've roleplayed with everyone in Estleback atleast once, so I think I know the crew.

Steam Name: König Bob (As of the time i'm writing this, I do sometimes change it)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40191451

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 1037 as of now

What timezone do you live in (GMT)?: GMT -8

Real Age: 14

How many RP points do you have?: 27

How many bans do you have?: 1

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

[Image: 2013-09-13_00002.png]

Full Name: Arnold M. Laurenz

Code name: 'Arny' (I'm just gonna assume this is a nickname thing?)

Nationality: South German

Personal traits: Calm, Has sudden bursts of rage, Joker, Enjoys music, Alchoholic, Semi-Religious, Has many Morals.

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history:
Arnold Laurenz was born in the city of Salzburg, Western Austria in 1971. He grew up in the city and never really spent much time outside of the house other than going to school and returning home for dinner, and so he never made many friends, he however did have a love for boardgames and would often play chess against himself or whoever was around the house at the time, this made him adaptable at strategy and skilled with situations that could require a little bit of thinking. In 1985 he and his family moved to Evocity, and wanted to start a new life there. After moving there his father and mother both worked a job in the city to keep a good income going, and by the time he was of age he began working at the local bank to sustain a larger income for the family. This went well until the Evocity Bank Robbery of 1991, which scarred him and eventually pushed him to learn how to fight back. In 1992 Arnold Laurenz signed up for Karate lessons and eventually learned how to use a gun, and after years of training he met his best friend today Maria T. Vickson and signed himself up to a local militia. But after the militia attempted a revolt against the government which he did not support, he left and signed up for the Estleback Corporation.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: Known about the clan forever, always seemed like a nice little clan that I wanted to join since I knew most of the members.

What division are you applying for?: Estleback Security Division

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: Yes I do, I've done countless security roleplays on my own and with others.

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? Vermoni Familia, Don't really remember any others.. Haven't joined many clans.

Do you have any reference we can contact?: Myfloodify, NitoriShuichi, Rolorox, Noodle, Freezak,

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 8

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 5.4

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? Yes
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
The following 5 users Like dig's post:
  • Floodify, HellShell, NotSep, Jordy, Kpred
Application Form

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [SS:Owner] NitoriShuichi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40263286

How many hours do you have on the servers?: 395

Real Age: 18

How many RP points do you have?: 9

How many bans do you have?: 0 (that i know of atleast

In-Character Information

Personal Information:

Full Name: Maria T. Vixen

Code name: MissesFox

Nationality: British-Italian

Personal traits: Naturally red hair long, pale skin, Green eyes 5'4ft

Tell us about him/her and his/hers history: Maria grew up in Italy in a family indebted to the mafia.

One evening when returning from school she stumbled apon her father who was laying by a dumpster covered in blood with several limbs broken and mangled.

To avoid this fate herself she moved to Evocity and began taking self defence classes in which she met her best friend Arnold M. Laurenz.

Normal Information:

Why are you applying for Estleback Corporation?: because i would like to engage in more interesting scenarios and roleplay

What division are you applying for?: Security

Do you have any experience in the job you are applying for?: yes

Have you been in other clans, which one(s)? two disbanded mafia clans a long time ago

Do you have any reference we can contact?:Digdug, Rolorox (Edit: sorry i didn't understand this question at first)

How active are you on fearless forums 1-10?: 3-5

How active are you on the servers 1-10?: 7

Do you accept the Terms and Conditions? yes
Estleback Corporation v2p HQ New Release:

[Image: rrduer1.jpg]
Interior Look

[Image: L63Fw4y.jpg]
Front Entrance

[Image: Tl7Zy5g.jpg]
Front Desk View
[Image: ghTXnEx.png]
  • Floodify, Link, Blurr, Ne0ster, MasterNoda
G'day folks,

Recently I have been doing an assessment on the current team. The goal of it was to find a perfectly fit candidate for our very special unit the Estleback Special Support Unit. Some of have heard of them, some of you may not have heard of them.. But they are the elite team of Estleback. Only the very best of the bests becomes a member of the sub-division. But as any other division, it needs a leader. As the unit is under my watch, I was the one to handpick a leader for the unit. And with honour I can present to you, the new leader of the sub-division - Agent Venom.

I trust you will do good. For those who are unsure of what this division deals with, kindly visit the main page and you can read all about it.

Kind Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Blurr, Ne0ster, Jordy, NotSep
G'day folks,

After having some discussion with our new SSU Leader, we came to find a very special fella that would fit good with SSU. He has been working hard and is extremely dedicated. Welcome Fury to the team!

Kind Regards,
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Jordy
[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.

Kind regards,
Kind Regards,
Floodify