Estleback Corporation
Greetings,

Some weeks ago Estleback Corporation had an event. It was not something planned, but rather spontaneous roleplay. It was the oh so common Border Control. It was very interesting. There were times where we had vehicles that was unregistered, carrying various illegal drugs and different substances that could cause danger to the citizen of EvoCity. This was all done under the supervision and approval of the President of EvoCity. I will not lie though, it was tough, but it was worth it.

Here are some pictures from the event.

[Image: dasdas_zpsa8448f2c.jpg]
[Image: 2014-02-15_00014_zps5e785e65.jpg]
[Image: 2014-02-15_00015_zps095a5bf0.jpg]
[Image: 2014-02-15_00016_zps3f488e6b.jpg]
[Image: 2014-02-15_00017_zpsd33081dd.jpg]
[Image: 2014-02-15_00019_zps9a566563.jpg]

King Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 7 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Donuts, Link, MasterNoda, Morbid, Ne0ster, Wood, HellShell
[Image: tomembers.png]
To all members in Estleback Corporation, please check Estleback's steam group. Please check the group site daily.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Greetings,

After careful evaluation and consideration, we have decided that one very special person are to be accepted. That very person is talented in areas that we need and have seek for a very long time. Please welcome our newest engineer, Noda!

King Regards,
[Image: 5oh2.png]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • NotSep
Welcome Noda! I hope you enjoy your time in Estleback!
Welcome Noda, I've played around with you a little before and am very glad to see you join our organisation.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Welcome Noda!
Welcome Noda, I hope you do well.
Welcome to Estleback, Noda! It's great to have you here and I hope we get to talk / play together again soon.
Welcome Noda, will be fun roleplaying with you.
Welcome.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran