Unban request- Brian
Your name: [FL:RP] ♣ Brian ♣

Your ban ID: 21012

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Randomly shooting from nexus windows at people, killing secretary, prop blocking/ trying to prop kill pres

Involved: The President at the time (my real life friend called Jack)

Why we should unban you: I only want my ban duration shortened as I did do SOME of the things the admin banned me for, so I still deserve a ban but not 14 days as I did not do all of it, here are my reasons:

I admit to randomly shooting people from nexus window.

My second reason was for killing a secretary, which I did not do..., The secretary was repeatedly asked to leave by myself and the president and he'd run out then back in, so the president himself told me to shoot him once which I did and the secretary repeatedly kept ignoring us on purpose, after that I shot him a second time and he ran out as asked and then jumped off the side, so i'm partly to blame for that.

my third reason was Prop blocking, which is true and not true, I was joking around with my friend (the president at the time) and he asked if I could make him a padlock so my joke towards him was I stuffed a sofa infront of his office then I noticed people were watching me so after 5 seconds he had seen it I removed it, so I never really prop blocked as no one actually tried to get through it.

My last reason for this ban was attempting to prop kill the president, this is the other rule break which I didn't even do partially. The admin saw me move my sofa infront of his office un-aware of our joke quite obviously and has counted that as me attempting to prop kill him, even though I would never kill the president normally yet alone if it's my real life friend.

So that was my appeal to get my ban sentence lowered I personally think it should be from 2 weeks to 1 week, but that's obviously up to an admin.

Thanks, and have a good day Smile
No replies :/
i was already aware of the friendly relationship you 2 had, doesnt mean this stuff is acceptable
the main reason for the ban for not the little bit of minging with the props at office door but mostly because of you action shooting people at bp and the nexus secretary, which you shouldnt of even used a gun for, hes goverment and the pres can demote if needed
Ok i apologise, sorry Smile
I think its been long enough, approved reduced ban to now