Ban request for xAMPLE
Name: xAMPLE

SteamID: # 31 "xAMPLE iSoSexy<3" STEAM_0:0:34017711

Summary: Well basically, he was spamming my nexus keypad so i chased him out the nexus, near in front of the bank, i look at the scoreboard he we went SS, which was pretty fail (Escaping a RP situation). Then as soon as i get back to nexus, he's in there spraying his ass hitting a fellow SS.

Where it says: "Henry 'Zap' Tomasino: Stop it." That's when he started randomly shooting.

But yeah, you can tell from the screenie that his excuse was "I wanted a new job". Which is fine but in the middle of a foot chase with a ss? I don't think so.

Evidence:

[Image: 1zfu5gy.jpg]

-_- Ffs. I warned him earlier today that if he breaks a rule again it's gonna be a long ban.
This will be his 5th ban. I vote for 100k. But i'll leave this open for another admin to put forward their opinion.
Concidering, i wasn't spraying, i ran away, u stopped. So i thought the chase was over.
I stopped? Is that what you really think? Well done for your fail eyesight. Actually, yes you were spraying. Gestapo was there at the scene (The person who YOU shot). Enjoy your ban.
I Didn't shoot anyone, check logs.
There's proof on the screenie.....
I agree on the ban, I agree that he is a minge.
and this isn't his first rule broken AT all
-Signature removed-
On an unrelated topic, it says on the screenshot -

"player mushroom man joined the game"

I thought he was perm'd?
(03-03-2011, 08:18 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: On an unrelated topic, it says on the screenshot -

"player mushroom man joined the game"

I thought he was perm'd?

It seems that there has been immitation steamId's of late...