Error's I've never had before
Stuff like the paramedic's medkit appear as errors, the hospital on v2p is full of errors.. Had some trouble with v2d overall too.
And everytime I try to connect to v2d, it keeps downloading the same things.

Checked with my laptop that I have everything I used to have there, downloaded in my new PC. Which I do, apparently. Unless I've missed something.

I've downloaded everything in that's available here but it still doesn't work. Stuff I didn't even need to think about when I first joined FL, with my laptop.

What can I have missed?
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-05-2013, 02:05 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Stuff like the paramedic's medkit appear as errors,

I don't know anything about the other errors, but recently the paramedics kits have been errors for me too. I don't know why, it just suddenly happened one day.
Make sure all the games are mounted in gmod. (Use the joystick in the bottom right corner of the main screen)
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
This could be because you have not mounted Counter Strike: Source. You could also double check your content packs for Fearless content.

Another reason could be is that when you are connecting to the server you are tabbed out so when you tab back into Garry's Mod some textures fail to load.

I am unsure of your issues also, but could you name some textures that are being downloaded upon joining the server?
Regards,
aviator
I had this one day because i downloaded a diffrent EvoCity content pack, try downloading the oppisite.
If that doesn't work i have no idea, maybe re-download Gmod.
I have exactly the same problems, the seats in the trains also show up as errors. I didn't have this problem before when the map was running.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(01-05-2013, 12:46 PM)Midget Wrote: I have exactly the same problems, the seats in the trains also show up as errors. I didn't have this problem before when the map was running.

^Got this problem too.
I have had these before. I have tried these things and they seem to work.
1. Check if Ep2 or CSS needs an update or needs to be installed. Download it, or (Not sure if this works) start the download and it should say "Verifying Files". Wait till that is done and it should be good.
2. Verify Integrity of Game Cache and Defragment Cache Files of each game (GMOD, CSS, and Ep2.)
3. Uninstall Ep2 and CSS, and reinstall it.

If these don't work IDK
Bug #1 Stuff like the paramedic's medkit appear as errors

I'm gonna fix this ASAP.

The hospital on v2p is full of errors.. Had some trouble with v2d overall too.

Verify if CSS is mounted, and if HL2EP1 and HL2EP2 are mounted.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The files look identical to the files I have on my laptop. The EP2 and all. The only issue I have with my laptop is the spawnlist showing nothing but errors (but spawn perfectly fine)

I guess these errors are pretty "normal" then.