How you and the paramedic should rp and how not to
Well im lots'o'people just paramedicin a little wrong, irl as a paramedic would you just heal? just like that? dont ask where he is hurt? no what you should do:
Paramedic:*walkin around*
Bob:Hi paramedic i hurt my leg in a car accident could you heal me?
paramedic: ok
paramedic: /me touces leg at some places
paramedic: does it hurt?
bob: yes a little.
paramedic: sir come to the hospital you may have broken your foot
bob: ok *holding alt while walkin*
paramedic: ok after driving a long way where finally here.
bob: *still holdin alt* ok
paramedic *spawns chair* sit there k`?
bob *sits down* ok
paramedic: ok let me take an xray.
Then the paramedic shows him hes broken leg and bandages it and tells him to dont run/walk on the foot too much for a *days/weeks/months*

How you shouldt paramedic
paramedic: *walkin around at places where its dangerius*
dumbass: hey heal heal
paramedic: *gives no shits and heals*

So please remeber this as paramedic
The following 3 users Like The Chaos's post:
  • Ozman, EQ Jr., SadN3rd
I was doing this today Cheese
No RP = No heal.
I try to do this, I mainly advert that people should go to a medic center for health and a check up, but there is always another paramedic running around curing people like there is no tomorrow.
Lead by example.
(01-05-2013, 01:31 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I try to do this, I mainly advert that people should go to a medic center for health and a check up, but there is always another paramedic running around curing people like there is no tomorrow.

Yeah, that's the biggest problem. Same as a chef.

You set up a great hospital/gun store/cafe and yet you get no business because some idiot is just running around giving free heals or asking if they want food or ammo, just selling of the streets.
It's a tricky job, people mostly just want you to heal them, and if they are in a rush, sometimes they don't have space or time for proper RP, watch out with refusing them though, it may end up in a demotion.
I see you say it may end up with a demotion, yes, this can be likely, but it would be better than getting banned for FailRP.

I think personally, it should be: No RP = No heal.

Indeed it is like chef, I try to set up restaurant with seats and have waiters and notes (To order and to have the Bill on) but you get some who run in screaming 'GIMME SOME FOOD NOW!' and run to the counter demanding food, I decline them and it's funny, you see them die outside your shop. Another happy customer!
Regards,
aviator
The following 4 users Like aviator's post:
  • The Prince Langers, Grant, Ozman, Dauntless
(01-05-2013, 09:38 AM)Aviator Wrote: I see you say it may end up with a demotion, yes, this can be likely, but it would be better than getting banned for FailRP.

Indeed it is like chef, I try to set up restaurant with seats and have waiters and notes (To order and to have the Bill on) but you get some who run in screaming 'GIMME SOME FOOD NOW!' and run to the counter demanding food, I decline them and it's funny, you see them die outside your shop. Another happy customer!

Should have seen my v2d restaurants... Oh boy, oh boy...
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • aviator
This kinda went off topic?
When I do that RP i set up a operating table and put a invisible chair upright then get people to sit on it and then i give them needles, bandges then once everything is over i ask if they want a lollypop :3

(01-05-2013, 09:38 AM)Aviator Wrote: I see you say it may end up with a demotion, yes, this can be likely, but it would be better than getting banned for FailRP.

Happens to me all the time, when i open a nice cafe with the whole /me and everything and some people run in demand food and then run out
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
i dont know if this is necro or anything but im bumping so others can see Cheese