How you and the paramedic should rp and how not to
You could write a long and detailed guide on how to effectively RP as a Paramedic.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Rayokan
I remember getting shot as a cop... I was like
" Doctor, I need help! I got shot!" And he was like "Wait your turn, I'm giving this man a needle right now." And I was like waiting there for a minute until he said "Now what is the problem?"
Me: "D:" I then had to go through a surgery that consisted about 10 minutes and 20 other injured people telling the doctors "I needs the heals!!!"
How I usually discuss things with Paramedics...

Acting as a forward Medical Station
Me: Triage Station, here!
~~Paramedic sets up Triage Station
** Go into battle, and come back with LowHP.
Me: I'm hurt, bandage me up Doc!
~~Paramedic heals.

Seriously. I honestly hated paramedics going, 'WHERE ARE YOU HURT?' 'WHAT COLOR IS YOUR WOUND' 'DO YOU LIKE HOW USELESS I AM'
I understand your trying to RP, but when we've set up a trenchline nearby, and one of our guys comes along and says, 'Heal me now!' you don't question, you do.
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Prosto
How i rp with an paramedic:

YOU HEAL OR I KILL YOU.

Cheese
RIP in Pepperonis.
People don't always have 5 minutes to RP you healing them. Sometimes they are iin a hurry to get somewhere where they are needed.
(01-24-2013, 09:26 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You could write a long and detailed guide on how to effectively RP as a Paramedic.

I did it and it got REFUSED, so yeh. Useless.
(02-05-2013, 11:18 PM)Tomz Wrote: People don't always have 5 minutes to RP you healing them. Sometimes they are iin a hurry to get somewhere where they are needed.

If you were to get shot in real life, I think it might mess up your appointments for the next couple of hours, or you know, months! So being out of action for 10 minutes to rp good healing is an acceptable consequence I think?
(02-05-2013, 11:18 PM)Tomz Wrote: People don't always have 5 minutes to RP you healing them. Sometimes they are iin a hurry to get somewhere where they are needed.

Perhaps if you gave them that 5 minutes, you could have a pretty cool RP. The patient can be just as involved in the RP as the Paramedic, you know.

It really bugs me, I understand why people sometimes want aggressive RP...but why not mix in passive RP with it? Why go on a RP server just to have a deathmatch? Go play TF2 or something if you want instant heals.
A few days ago Asuma and an Admin were RPing as Paramedics. I toke my Hummer and made a burning house, My characher drove into the house. It was really awesome. They toke me to the hospital with an Ambulance and we had a operation, a small piece of steel was stuck under my kneecap. It toke more than 30 minutes, but it was awesome.
I love Paramedic RP <3