Unban me plz
Wink 
My name: [FL:RP] bestgamer101

My ban ID: 20515

Banned by: [FL] Termin

Reason: Ban request approved: Building ramps in the road, completely blocking it

Involved: Elite_G4mer (He got banned so there is no need to ban him as well)

Why you should unban me: Someone told me to build ramps on the server and said he would pay me and I really needed the money and he did the same to Elite_G4mer and tricked us he told the admins that we were building props on the road and even we made a way to make cars not use the ramps we are both sorry and we also want to get unbanned so we can play on your server is is an awesome server I do not know the name of the person who lied to us it has been 6 days since we have been banned and I had plans of what I was going to do the next day but I have been waiting over a week but plz can you unban me plzzzzzzzzz Smile
So why did you both leave as soon as I joined? You must have known it was wrong. You completely blocked the road.
My bro must have put the other part on and we had to go shopping he Elite_G4mer is my brother
I see no reason to lift the ban, you completely disrupted RP on the server. You have 1 day 10 hours left and you can wait that out.

Denied.