Banned for RPing.
Apparently RP is not encouraged for some reason.

Your name: Sergiy Krystov

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10658290

Banning Admin: Storm

Ban Length: 4 hours

Reason for the ban: fail rp!!

Why we should unban you: I was a taxi driver protesting in a MASS protest against the president ( If anyone thinks taxi drivers and people in jobs do not protest you know nothing). I have an Uzi out with 1 bullet in it to make it more realistic. Then a cop starts shooting at me so I shoot back but do not kill him. He then kills me. Storm is like why has a taxi driver got a gun. Erm Taxi drivers carry guns all the god damn time. And I was protesting. I then get banned. All of this is just RPing which I get banned for.

Its very realistic for taxi drivers to protest and have guns that is a fact and RPing is roleplaying something. Our RP is based on real life so therefore i should have the ban lifted.
First of, you are protesting every goddamn time.

Second is, you are not supposed to carry a gun since you have to do your job which you also didnt do as you just said

And last but not least

You got banned many times for failrping also you sometimes just run around trying to be arrested and then you flame about being random arrested.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
Was two hours.
The whole thing was incredibly fail. You were a taxi driver shooting a MAC10 at cops.
Plus the ban is less than a day.
Taxi Drivers don't kill people?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/cri...89456.html

And flame protesting every god damn time wtf? I just came on the server mate and joined in. And again taxi drivers have guns for gods sake.

My main problem is people saying taxi drivers or chefs don't kill people or protest.. Im sorry but where did that come from?
This is rp, not real life. Denied.
What a contradictory statement..Its not in the rules for Taxi drivers not to have guns so I use real life as an example. I dont want to be unbanned I just want people to accept Taxi drivers and the like protest and commit crimes.
We have rules to make the rp work properly. That means you have to rp your job. Which in turn means you cannot run around murdering cops as a Taxi driver.
We are not bending the rules just because you're in an RDM mood and feel like spraying some cops for 20 minutes.

DENIED.