This is definitely needed.
Regards,
aviator
+Support
That's weird to play as a russian with a module of a black guy lol
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42460722&b=1]
"Use the force, harry." -Gandalf
+ Support

'Cause y'know. Not every non-donator has a gasmask to use to switch through the models.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 3 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Basw007, Rayne, Nadrickk
+support
Many thanks,
SamuelFTW / Aing

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:45455941&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Aing's post:
  • Nook
+support

I think that it is a very good idea, and i have seen many people killing themselves as un-employed, simply because of something stupid, because they dont like the black player model. some people are very racist, and i don't get what Is wrong with them. I think that if someone is caught killing themselves, because they have a black player model, and they want to change to a different model, should be banned because i think that is is very in-just how they don't like the fact that they were spawned out as a black person.

To stop the moaning, yes i think its a good idea. I personally don't like to be an old man when im trying to RP as a street racer, because people may think that im some old man who's high on morphene!
Sure, why not?
+Support
+Support
I too think that implementing this suggestion could be really useful for a lot of RP situations.
(Supported the idea in an earlier suggestion aswell)
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:12240305&b=4]
The things in life that we don't plan or scheme, usually come to determine who we are.
(01-05-2013, 02:56 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: +support

I think that it is a very good idea, and i have seen many people killing themselves as un-employed, simply because of something stupid, because they dont like the black player model. some people are very racist, and i don't get what Is wrong with them. I think that if someone is caught killing themselves, because they have a black player model, and they want to change to a different model, should be banned because i think that is is very in-just how they don't like the fact that they were spawned out as a black person.

To stop the moaning, yes i think its a good idea. I personally don't like to be an old man when im trying to RP as a street racer, because people may think that im some old man who's high on morphene!
No, maybe they don't want their character to be black, doesn't mean they're racist. If your character is an old man, and they say "I want to be male 07 not the old one" Then you say "WHY DO U HATE OLD PEOPLE?!"

The following 1 user Likes buffalobagingi's post:
  • RockHunter
A big + Support
+support