So, I was banned.
(01-03-2013, 11:19 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: So what were you doing in the jails then?

I was on my way to see the pres as I earlier explained.
(01-03-2013, 10:27 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Just for reference, I think I should of been banned and don't disagree with it but I actually said I was guarding Pyl's not George. He was nothing to do with it Smile.

You are saying that now... so why did you defend yourself ?

(01-03-2013, 09:02 PM)[FL:RP] George Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] George

Your ban ID: 20843

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Raiding Nexus as gun dealer.

Involved: [FL:RP]GeorgeTheBoy

Why we should unban you: Okay, first of all the evidence that was used to ban me was misunderstood. I was merely looking for the president to ask him about a dealership with the government for RP reasons. Even though I was a gun dealer I changed my job to security gaurd which was silly of me. If you want a link to the BR on me which has the supposed evidence here it is: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23251
[/quote]

So to see the president you first came to the jail floor ?
Also i believe you were all metagaming i was impounding your tides truck i see you in the garage so i go to arrest you, president being slow on the warrants ... got me killed somehow all your buddies came out of no where and killed me.
(01-03-2013, 11:37 PM)Ciryl Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 10:27 PM)Jacob1029 Wrote: Just for reference, I think I should of been banned and don't disagree with it but I actually said I was guarding Pyl's not George. He was nothing to do with it Smile.

You are saying that now... so why did you defend yourself ?

(01-03-2013, 09:02 PM)[FL:RP] George Wrote: Your name: [FL:RP] George

Your ban ID: 20843

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Raiding Nexus as gun dealer.

Involved: [FL:RP]GeorgeTheBoy

Why we should unban you: Okay, first of all the evidence that was used to ban me was misunderstood. I was merely looking for the president to ask him about a dealership with the government for RP reasons. Even though I was a gun dealer I changed my job to security gaurd which was silly of me. If you want a link to the BR on me which has the supposed evidence here it is: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23251

So to see the president you first came to the jail floor ?
Also i believe you were all metagaming i was impounding your tides truck i see you in the garage so i go to arrest you, president being slow on the warrants ... got me killed somehow all your buddies came out of no where and killed me.
[/quote]

I got off because I saw a commotion on the jail floor so I decided to investigate.
I'm not buying a single word of it. Wait your time and think twice before breaking the rules.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.