3d Modelling Town/City Project
Brick 
Hello everyone!

I have not posted about my 3d modelling work in the forums for quite a while now, and the last time that i did, i was talking about the Horror project that i was working on.

Unfortunetly, i messed the Scripting up, and pretty much the entire project failed, but i was not too upset, as i decided to move onto something else.

What i desided to do, was begin a new project, but instead of it being a game, i would just make the enviroment, meaning that i would spend more time adding detail, rather than sorting out the game itself.

The project that i am now starting is going to be based on creating a City/Town. It will be a large enviroment, and i am adding as much detail in as possible, to give it the most realism that i can create.

So far, i have began making a tunnel which is suppose to exit the city, and then i have created a maintainance room, which hasn't been entered in a while. I did this in a few hours, and most of the models were created by me, but a few of them were already in UDK, and some of them were just from other people, so i would like to also give support to those people who gave me access too the models.

This is only the beggining of my project, so i hope that you like it, and if you would like to ask me any questions, or leave feedback please make sure to do that!

Goodbye for now, and soon i will update you all as soon as i have continued with creating different areas of the enviroment!

-Charlie

[Image: UDKTownProject1.png]

[Image: UDKTownProject2.png]

[Image: UDKTownProject3.png]

[Image: UDKTownProject4.png]
Very nice!
(01-03-2013, 04:26 PM)kakcraft Wrote: Very nice!

Do you know any way i can improve at all? :))
Looks good.
The assets looks good, did you create them yourself?
(01-03-2013, 05:19 PM)GRiiM Wrote: The assets looks good, did you create them yourself?

The majority of them, indeed i did create them, but a few of them were from packages that i downloaded, but yes most of them i did indeed create! Smile
My friend ( Which knows quite a lot about this ) Said that you need more " Bump maps "

But i think it looks amazing.
I like the inside of that room allot, but the outside of the tunnel should get a little more work though, but I like it. And you are probably fixing the tunnel soon Tounge
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(01-03-2013, 05:42 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote: My friend ( Which knows quite a lot about this ) Said that you need more " Bump maps "

But i think it looks amazing.

Yes, i know exactly what he means by that, and i will make sure to be adding that soon, thanks for the advice!

(01-03-2013, 06:33 PM)Midget Wrote: I like the inside of that room allot, but the outside of the tunnel should get a little more work though, but I like it. And you are probably fixing the tunnel soon Tounge

Yes, indeed you are right as soon as i carry on working with this, i am going to be finishing the tunnel, because right now it looks like its too clean, so i will have to put in some rocks and cracks, make it look all rubbish looking, and again thanks for the advice! Tounge
That's... Wow!
How long it took you?