Ban Request Zueside^<3
Name of player: Zueside^<3

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17655693

Time in GMT: Around 9:43am

Server: v33x

Summary:My police commander just stepped out of his car to check inside the buildings and Zueside drives around the corner, sees the officer, and purposely speeds up and steers into him. I attempt to arrest him for it and he breaks fear RP of the taser gun.

Evidence:
Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0T1HKaww...e=youtu.be
Part 2: [uploading]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRo_bPO1j...e=youtu.be
As you can see, i were there.
The server was very laggy at the moment so as you can see he went straight into the police officer, this was not planned or anything.
If he wanted to be funny and CDM he would've killed you both and kept on driving.

(01-03-2013, 03:36 PM)kakcraft Wrote: As you can see, i were there.
The server was very laggy at the moment so as you can see he went straight into the police officer, this was not planned or anything.
If he wanted to be funny and CDM he would've killed you both and kept on driving.

EDIT: We both didn't even see you pulled out a tazer, (he was looking the other side and i was looking at the car to get in)

EDIT: We both didn't even see you pulled out a tazer, (he was looking the other side and i was looking at the car to get in)

He was looking directly at me when I pulled out the tazer, hesitated, then ran to the car.
(01-03-2013, 03:42 PM)Noodle Wrote:

He was looking directly at me when I pulled out the tazer, hesitated, then ran to the car.

How can you know he hesitated? He probrally didn't see the tazes like me, also he said "run!" because i pmed. I said something like "runnn" in the pm.
(01-03-2013, 03:44 PM)kakcraft Wrote:

How can you know he hesitated? He probrally didn't see the tazes like me, also he said "run!" because i pmed. I said something like "runnn" in the pm.

He saw the officer in the road, aimed for him and sped up. Whether or not he saw my tazer afterward doesn't matter too much. And yes, the server was lagging earlier in the video, but when he was ran over, there was no lag at all.
(01-03-2013, 03:48 PM)Noodle Wrote:

He saw the officer in the road, aimed for him and sped up. Whether or not he saw my tazer afterward doesn't matter too much. And yes, the server was lagging earlier in the video, but when he was ran over, there was no lag at all.

The server was lagging at the time, when i lagg i sometimes accidently hold down my forward key.
He would've kept going or maybe would even tried killing you.
(01-03-2013, 03:52 PM)kakcraft Wrote:

The server was lagging at the time, when i lagg i sometimes accidently hold down my forward key.

You weren't the one driving, so what you're saying doesn't matter.
(01-03-2013, 04:04 PM)Noodle Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 03:52 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 03:42 PM)Noodle Wrote: He was looking directly at me when I pulled out the tazer, hesitated, then ran to the car.

You weren't the one driving, so what you're saying doesn't matter.

Neither were you, i would wait for Zueside to respond himself.
FearRP approved.