Unban Request
Your name: =GIN=Brawlyterror ( ͡° ͜ʖ

Your ban ID: 17941

Banned by: Console

Reason: (Why were you banned, what's listed as the reason?)

Involved: Double accounting

Why we should unban you: So, the other day I requested that my account be unbanned and that my brother should have the ban instead, as he caused me to have my 'punishment'. (http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=23171). But, I've decided I was a little harsh, and I feel bad now. I know he shouldn't have done it, and we both know, but I've said it doesn't occur on a regular basis (this was the only time it has ever happened, and it did so without my consent). He is sincerely sorry, and just wants to be able to play again (if he didn't, I wouldn't have bothered posting this thread right now).

I'd also like to clarify that our accounts are completely separate, and although we live in the same household, we do not go on each others accounts, and are independent.

I'd like to request that his ban gets shortened, even if it was a few weeks, that would be a lot better. He has learned his lesson by now, but if you feel a ban is still necessary, then that is fine by us, just so long as it is not permanent. He is not bad, he never cheats/hacks or commits any bad offense, and I feel it is wrong that he shares a ban with those sorts of people. He is a good player and really values the server, and plays regularly, as does he have a lot of friends on it (he got a RP point the other day for good Fireman RP).

Thanks for reading.

Regards,
Dan.
He used your account to circumvent his permanent ban and farm money. He even admitted it to the former Moderator Salinsky as he is the one who presented me this case.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Using multiple accounts to bypass bans usually ends up with all affiliated accounts getting permanently suspended. You're lucky you get to keep one.
So what was his original permanent ban for? I don't see the point if I can't play with others and my brother, and like I said, this doesn't happen regularly and this was the only time it happened.
His ban will not get removed, ever. If he doesn't care the least bit to make an unban request for himself then why should we bother taking this at least into consideration?
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Brawlyterror (Your brother, I assume?) was logged in on both your account and his own.

He was a chef on "Dannyboy" and a president on "Brawlyterror", I noticed that both characters were controlled by him as I observed him for a few minutes, noticing that every time one would go AFK/stop moving, the other would come back from AFK and start moving. I cut right to the chase and confronted him, he admitted and I banned him on the spot, I then consulted the SA team and Ruxandra about how this case should be handled.

Please note that he was using both accounts to farm money for a better car, his exact words.

Like Killjoy said, you should be happy you got to keep one of your accounts.
(01-02-2013, 11:29 AM)Salinsky Wrote: Brawlyterror (Your brother, I assume?) was logged in on both your account and his own.

He was a chef on "Dannyboy" and a president on "Brawlyterror", I noticed that both characters were controlled by him as I observed him for a few minutes, noticing that every time one would go AFK/stop moving, the other would come back from AFK and start moving. I cut right to the chase and confronted him, he admitted and I banned him on the spot, I then consulted the SA team and Ruxandra about how this case should be handled.

Please note that he was using both accounts to farm money for a better car, his exact words.

Like Killjoy said, you should be happy you got to keep one of your accounts.

Well, I'm finally glad that someone has fully explained to me what has been going on - It's taken this many posts to get to the point. I'm not happy, and will most likely never play again. It's a shame it's gotten to this, I've grown to love this server in the past and have loved every minute of it, hence me donating numerous times. I don't like the fact that a permanent ban is on the same level with hackers, as it is no where near that severe, but your right, he should make his own request (I doubt he will do so however).
Closing.