Ban request 3 people
Name of player: Bin4ry, reaper, Mr.Dragon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50127100 (Bin4ry) STEAM_0:1:47929106(reaper) STEAM_0:0:40967418 (Mr.Dragon)

Time in GMT: Gmt +1 11:17

Server: V33x

Summary: Randomly raided me as soon as I became president

Evidence:

Video is still uploading, please wait

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtQG0_VkT...e=youtu.be
Lol,as i said 5 times what we was gonna raid old President, we was waiting for the lift to come back up... Why didnt you listen
What a terrible lie. You had no reason to raid him too. His laws were perfect. He had taxes disabled. You also broke NLR like 4 times. Because I killed you 4 times when you keep coming back to presidents office. Admin can check logs. It happened at around 10:40-11:00 AM Gmt +1
Fine,Fuck it then,perma ban me.Even though i donated like 70 pounds to the server i get no respect. So,Fuck it then,This is gonna be a perma because every admin likes you,I better find a community thats not full of idiots.
Your wish has been granted.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-03-2013, 10:31 AM)Bin4ry Wrote: Fine,*** it then,perma ban me.Even though i donated like 70 pounds to the server i get no respect. So,*** it then,This is gonna be a perma because every admin likes you,I better find a community thats not full of idiots.

Sorry for speaking without being involved but donation do not give respect, being nice and rp nice does.
I believe they were raiding the last president, no evidence of them trying to kill you etc.

Denied.