Enabling the context menu
Title of Suggestion: Enabling the Context © Menu

Description: I would like the Context Menu to be re-enabled.

Why: Because I much prefer using a small menu to the right of my screen instead of taking up the whole one with tools and props. This is just a personal preference, and I am guessing the reason it got disabled was due to your weapon following your mouse cursor, enabling you to possibly shoot people without aiming at them (Etc), but perhaps there was another reason.
Driving props is from the context menu, as is colour customisation.
Abuseable stuff, in short.
-Support
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
Nerp -support
Doesn't really need to be there.
Lead by example.
(01-02-2013, 10:39 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Driving props is from the context menu, as is colour customisation.
-Support
I am guessing that wouldn't be hard to remove/disable
(01-02-2013, 10:39 PM)jonjon1234 Wrote: Driving props is from the context menu, as is colour customisation.
-Support
+Support
- support
-support
Well, removing this option doesn't really fix the "legit aimbot" though. There are still tools in the server which you can use for that.
But all the other options that are in this menu are totally unnecessary in a server like Fearless.

The options on this "C" menu are:
[Image: 14v1pxx.png]
Which I think are all options that you don't need for RP.

Also, for as far as I know it's still possible to only call your tool menu by pressing that key?
[Image: 348h7hw.png]

I'm sure there was a reason why it was one of the first things that got removed in the Closed BETA. So -support, sorry.
-Support

You do realize they were blocked for normal players in beta?