Lagged then banned
Your name:kikifighters/BoSS x FuZiioNzZ

[b]Your ban ID:20777

[b]Banned by:[FL] Jamie

[b]Reason
:i was sitting in the Presidants seat in top floor of Nexus then it glitched and put me on the top of Nexus so i spawned a chair to use to fall then get in so i didnt take any damage but it didnt work so i spawned a few more to try and land on the roof with me but if failed and then Jamie teleported to me and saw i was on the buiding then banned me.

[b]Involved:-
[b]Why we should unban you:It wasn't my fault it was a glitch in the game.I was going to donate tommorow aswell however if i keep getting banned for glitches in the game i will never donate.
Pro-Gamer 2013
I banned you, and Jamie extended it.

You were on top of the nexus, and you spawned chairs and moved them around the city, you were not trying to get in one to get down. Perhaps it was a mistake, Equalizer and I were on the server, why didn't you just call us?
(01-02-2013, 10:26 PM)GhostRider Wrote: I banned you, and Jamie extended it.

You were on top of the nexus, and you spawned chairs and moved them around the city, you were not trying to get in one to get down. Perhaps it was a mistake, Equalizer and I were on the server, why didn't you just call us?
Because i thought you would've thought i was glitching the game on purpose. something similier happened to my friend before he lagged into a glitch by accident then he got banned because admins didnt belaive him
Pro-Gamer 2013
I still don't understand why were you spawning chairs and pushing them around the city whilst being ontop of the nexus.
(01-02-2013, 10:33 PM)GhostRider Wrote: I still don't understand why were you spawning chairs and pushing them around the city whilst being ontop of the nexus.
Trying to pull a chair to top of Nexus to use to get down.
Pro-Gamer 2013
It doesn't make any sense. You were standing on top of the nexus, why didn't you just spawn a chair where you were standing and use it to get down?

If you would've called me I would've probably believe you.
(01-02-2013, 10:40 PM)GhostRider Wrote: It doesn't make any sense. You were standing on top of the nexus, why didn't you just spawn a chair where you were standing and use it to get down?

If you would've called me I would've probably believe you.
I tried spawning it where i stood but it went through the building.Plz atleast reduce the ban plz.
Pro-Gamer 2013
I'm up for giving you a second chance, it seems like you're telling the truth.
Next time try to contact an administrator/moderator in-game and tell them about the problem you're having, they will listen to you.

This can be moved to approved.
(01-02-2013, 10:51 PM)GhostRider Wrote: I'm up for giving you a second chance, it seems like you're telling the truth.
Next time try to contact an administrator/moderator in-game and tell them about the problem you're having, they will listen to you.

This can be moved to approved.

Thank You
Pro-Gamer 2013
Approved.