Poll: How did you hear about Fearless?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gametracker
3.17%
2 3.17%
Search engine
3.17%
2 3.17%
Other community
9.52%
6 9.52%
By word
26.98%
17 26.98%
Server browser
44.44%
28 44.44%
Other
12.70%
8 12.70%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How did you hear about Fearless?
It was about November, 2008. I had this idea of playing Garrys mod Roleplay, and my friend Skaara, said some words i will never forget. He said something like...

"Dude! You gotta join me! Fast!!!"
"i cant, in the middle of something important" ( Was doing RP on a server called BSU ).
"Come on! I found this server, it just started, and it need to get popular! This is a new start!"

Heh, then i joined Fearless for the first time. DarkRP and shitty costumes. Nothing was like it is now. I remember meeting Soulripper on the street for the first time, and asked...

"Hi, My name is Danny Sikker, and im new"
"Hey, im Soul. Im the owner"
"The owner? Waw, I have so many suggestions! Wanna hear?"

Boom, i was teleportet to a roof on the other side of the road to bank in V2d. There i met Fallen, which asked me to give him all my ideas.

"Okey, well do something that few have done, Use costum player models".
"Ok. More?"
"Sure, More guns works. Add costum cars"

So here it all started. Cops got new costumes, President had a new face, woman was able to, everything was going fast. In a month time the server was starting a new gamemode. CityRP

Thats a quick story from me ;-) Hope you liked it

(01-03-2013, 06:26 PM)mrpalkia00 Wrote: Chuck norris came to my house strangled me and then crushed my head into the pc and said "JOIN FEAR RP NAAOOOOOWWW!" and havent regreted anything

Hah i love this one XD Haha!
The following 1 user Likes Danny Sikker's post:
  • Prosto
(01-04-2013, 07:45 PM)Danny Sikker Wrote: It was about November, 2008. I had this idea of playing Garrys mod Roleplay, and my friend Skaara, said some words i will never forget. He said something like...

"i cant, in the middle of something important" ( Was doing RP on a server called BSU ).
"Come on! I found this server, it just started, and it need to get popular! This is a new start!"

Heh, then i joined Fearless for the first time. DarkRP and shitty costumes. Nothing was like it is now. I remember meeting Soulripper on the street for the first time, and asked...

Boom, i was teleportet to a roof on the other side of the road to bank in V2d. There i met Fallen, which asked me to give him all my ideas.

"Ok. More?"

So here it all started. Cops got new costumes, President had a new face, woman was able to, everything was going fast. In a month time the server was starting a new gamemode. CityRP

I always wanted to meet someone, who played FL since 2008, to ask how it lookeed like back than. This story is cool.
The following 1 user Likes Prosto's post:
  • Danny Sikker
(01-04-2013, 07:51 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(01-04-2013, 07:45 PM)Danny Sikker Wrote: It was about November, 2008. I had this idea of playing Garrys mod Roleplay, and my friend Skaara, said some words i will never forget. He said something like...

"Ok. More?"

I always wanted to meet someone, who played FL since 2008, to ask how it lookeed like back than. This story is cool.

Heh, glad to know. I'll might make a story about my playtime on Fearless as an thread on one of the forum
I joined it so I could minge and troll:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFfNrBmFgq8
I came back about two months later and stuck around.

(01-04-2013, 08:45 PM)Kiruclanz Wrote: I joined it so I could minge and troll:

Minge.
I came to minge and I succeeded.

And failed.

What is the song called when you died?
(01-05-2013, 01:49 AM)Rayokan Wrote:

What is the song called when you died?

There is enough footage to post a ban reqest.

[Image: 1347260512_trollface_hd.png]

Ontopic: I joined FL after my friend invited me here in December and I got addicted
(01-04-2013, 08:25 PM)Danny Sikker Wrote: Heh, glad to know. I'll might make a story about my playtime on Fearless as an thread on one of the forum

Definitely consider it, I recently read an old post by someone called Chief (Some may recognise that) and it was good to know of the history of Fearless.

Viewing the mentally challenged asian taxi driver made me giggle Smile.