Poll: How did you hear about Fearless?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Gametracker
3.17%
2 3.17%
Search engine
3.17%
2 3.17%
Other community
9.52%
6 9.52%
By word
26.98%
17 26.98%
Server browser
44.44%
28 44.44%
Other
12.70%
8 12.70%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

How did you hear about Fearless?
Oh, I saw an English Friend connected on it, and my first day on it was a Zombie Event at the UM ! The tunnel was closed and I was talking with the President near it and his SS.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
My brother seemed to enjoy playing so I joined him.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-03-2013, 01:35 PM)Mahti Wrote: Bought Gmod and literally first server I joined.

If that no lie then that's a f*cking luck and mmmmaaaaaAAAAAGIIIICccczzzz
(01-04-2013, 12:59 AM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 01:35 PM)Mahti Wrote: Bought Gmod and literally first server I joined.

If that no lie then that's a f*cking luck and mmmmaaaaaAAAAAGIIIICccczzzz

No lie, same with me. My friends told me about GMod and Fearless so I bought it and then searched for Fearless.
I was just browsing around Gmod servers, accidentally dropped in and never left.
GeorgeTheBoy and Ciryl told me about it. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Isaaacer's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
Playing LDT ttt and some of the guys on there joined the rp server i was admin on. But the owners decided to shut the sever down and they went to fearless. I was talking to them as they were on it and it sounded good. But with FL errors i couldn't join. Kept on crashing. But eventual i restarted my game on went on ttt for a bit and then joined again. It worked and i was hooked. Now i'm over 450 hours and have a s*** tone of fun.
Freakishly enough, Joey Skylynx, he had just been perma banned and was ranting about the server, and remembering all the things he had done on it, got the IP from him, and here I am
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Joey Skylynx
A lot of my friends ran the group 'Yakuza' and invited me to help them in the Bouncer War. I left half-way through, and returned in August, and started up the Czechnyen Rebels.
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Danny Sikker
I was bored and started gmod, looked for some kind of RP server, found CityRP and joined it, felt in love instantly however i was completely new to RP Tounge