Alien Invasion [With cool Music]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXEtoH2GI...e=youtu.be

Just added some cool music Tounge

Thanks to Holdem for the fun event even though at the end he was kidnapped by Aliens xD

EDIT: Youtube screwed the quality up a bit. Best to watch in HD.
Wow that looks great and really fun! I wish I could have been on this role play, I love how the president has a gun Tounge

I laughed at the end when he got kidnapped.
Regards,
aviator
(01-02-2013, 07:44 PM)Aviator Wrote: Wow that looks great and really fun! I wish I could have been on this role play, I love how the president has a gun Tounge

I laughed at the end when he got kidnapped.

Everyone was wondering what he was going to do and then he just started going up. I lol'd.
You cut the bit where i was saying ' Look at ma gun ! ' D:

But anyway this was just amazing.
I was there for every part, except the freaking epic part! Nice video though, what recording software do you use?
I Didn't get to Be at the last bit i had my Golfing Tournment But I was at the first bit down till we Went down in the Labs and i was giving out food then The roller mines Started coming Tounge Was really fun event.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:41879812&b=10]
(01-02-2013, 09:08 PM)Birduarent Wrote: I was there for every part, except the freaking epic part! Nice video though, what recording software do you use?

Fraps.

It's usually better quality but Vegas and Youtube screwed it up xD
I'd like to thank everyone for taking part. It was kinda improvised, and lasted for around 2 hours lol. I had a lot of fun making the event, specially scaring the people at the labs. Either they Roleplayed extremely well or they really shat their pants lol.

Thank you everyone! Perhaps another event will follow.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy, Ciryl
(01-02-2013, 10:52 PM)Holdem Wrote: I'd like to thank everyone for taking part. It was kinda improvised, and lasted for around 2 hours lol. I had a lot of fun making the event, specially scaring the people at the labs. Either they Roleplayed extremely well or they really shat their pants lol.

Thank you everyone! Perhaps another event will follow.

I swear, please please please make it an event if you are going to do it again, I would die to do something like this.

It looks like combine attack... only two hours long and waaaay better.

Basically, it looks amazing.

Combine attack was fun but really short and there wasn't much to do... we just kinda ran from helicopters and stalkers, so once you were inside you were safe.
ARRGGGH HOLDEM! Y U NO TELL ME?!