SS - Lockpick, Keypad crackers and Riot sheild
Exclamation 
I was just wondering why, does the HSS and SS agents have a lockpick and keypad cracker if they can't raid without warrent?

yes i see the point in the lockpick: moving random placed cars from the street into the garage... but for what reason is the keypad cracker???

and why dosent the riot sheild work 100%??
ME: What's that you got there?
DEALER: Cake, why?
ME PUTS MY ARM OUT!
ME: Do you mind?
There's times where you don't have time to get a warrant. For example, if there is gunfight in a building and the people lock the door. You can lockpick it.
In case something is wrong with the Ram Stick, then they have a second option.

Not sure why the Riot Shield is so useless though, used to work.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
then why did i get a 13 hour ban for using my keypad cracker to enter, while we were getting shot at
my ban reason was: "Raiding without warrent" now thats when im asking myself, if i were getting shot at, there wasent time to put a warrent, then how to the **** does this maks sence in any possible way?????
ME PUTS MY ARM OUT!
(01-02-2013, 05:27 PM)Tricky Wrote: then why did i get a 13 hour ban for using my keypad cracker to enter, while we were getting shot at
my ban reason was: "Raiding without warrent" now thats when im asking myself, if i were getting shot at, there wasent time to put a warrent, then how to the **** does this maks sence in any possible way?????

Tricky, you and the other SS were raiding every place bought. The president told you to sweep the city and you raid everything?
raid everything???????????????????????
we raided 1 building at the farms?
ME PUTS MY ARM OUT!
(01-02-2013, 06:26 PM)Tricky Wrote: raid everything???????????????????????
we raided 1 building at the farms?

no, i saw you at corleone and mtl, the other ss were raiding apartments, industrial e.t.c
pls, tell me when did this happend??
ME PUTS MY ARM OUT!
This happend earlier today
on what server, if i may ask?
ME PUTS MY ARM OUT!