Does this sound like a good RP idea?
Hey again everyone!,

I came on Fearless today, and i was on there for about half an hour, and then i realised that many of the RP character jobs had been taken, and i had nothing to do. So then i decided to think of a RP idea that would be pretty good, and i was wondering what you thought about this.

The idea that i thought of, its not original but i thought that it was rather good, would be to make a Protection Agency, and the main job of it would be to guard the City, and to stop crime throughout the City.

I know this has been done before, but i thought about making a HQ in the offices, and 3 police officers aswell as a SecretServiceAgent, and start up a Protection Agency. What i basically mean, is that i will be with a group of other officers, and we have a HQ, and if someone commits a crime, we will bring them into an Investigation room, and we will ask them questions.

This can then help us find out why they did it, and in some cases we may be able to find out if they have contraband or not, which we can then get rid of, as it is after all illegal.

The reason why i wanted to do this was because most of the other RP's you can do, i just cant think of any, so if anyone would like to join in and do this with me, then please make sure to PM me or comment below!

-Charlie
Try make this inyo a Clan.
Yeah, i guess that would be a good idea, i will make sure to do that later (:
(01-01-2013, 06:51 PM)MattyG56 Wrote: Try make this inyo a Clan.

What he said. Think of a good name and make a clan.
Regards,
aviator