What the eff is wrong with me being pres -.-
(01-01-2013, 06:59 PM)Commander Fi5h Wrote: Try and get SSA to help you out, and guard your office. The reason for this, is because if you are alone in your office, and the police are not doing there job, chances are a fellow rebel will just wander into Nexus, go up to your office, kick in the doors and spray you with about 20 bullets, just to make sure your dead. Donators are commonly online, so try and get one of them to go SSA so that they can guard you, and they will probably do a decent job of protecting you, so that you don't die!

Sometimes, donators are the worst kind...
The 5th time was a raid, not a random kill. You shut down a nightclub in which the owner had spent a lot of money advertising on and wouldn't refund him the money. You had no reason to arrest him and he even asked a admin if it was ok, in fact the admin asked why you arrested him and you didn't answer the admin.
So yeah, get your facts right before you blame someone.
Lead by example.
(01-01-2013, 10:28 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: You shut down a nightclub in which the owner had spent a lot of money advertising on and wouldn't refund him the money.
._. as far as i remeber he didt ask for a refund

Today i was pres Cheese
Then i got a good ss guard Cheese
He built lots o defences Cheese
He then spawned a chair and started flingin it randomly!
He then prop killed me D:
He then said it was because of lag :I
All i can remeber was his name or some of it: cpt.<something>
The something aint his real name idk what his other name was
(01-01-2013, 11:41 PM)mrpalkia00 Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 10:28 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: You shut down a nightclub in which the owner had spent a lot of money advertising on and wouldn't refund him the money.
._. as far as i remeber he didt ask for a refund

He did, multiple times.
Lead by example.
Ohohoho, That was you? Lololol.

I took your president spot after you died. Cpt was yelling that it was Lag and his comp is horrible and has a terrible internet speed. Seemed like a horrible excuse.
Dr_Tomorrow Wrote:Here is tip
Never connect to v33x
Maybe in a year, because by that time Admins and Moderators will more or less take control of it

Seriously, there is just something in v33x that attracts shitload of minges from all over the GMOD

IIRC, almost all PERP servers use v33x. Additionally, alot of the DarkRP servers use it too.
(01-02-2013, 12:04 AM)CookieMasterz Wrote: Ohohoho, That was you? Lololol.

I took your president spot after you died. Cpt was yelling that it was Lag and his comp is horrible and has a terrible internet speed. Seemed like a horrible excuse.

He had shitlow ping -.-
Try riding in a car with Salinsky, he will die alot you won't.
Or just join in my weeklong presidentship in v2p, become a vice-president. Be sure not to be raided as the HSS is a Mod! Yea, thanks for that Doomdude.

OnTopic:
Pay off the Corelones to fight the rebels, hide in a base not in the city. Don't make stupid laws. Keep taxes low and you should be fine...
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • DoomDude1
Well, I think tat many of the people here speak the truth. I think it was because of the thing called 'minge'. All the times I have been president on v2d I have been raided in like 5 minutes. Tounge
Regards,
aviator