What the eff is wrong with me being pres -.-
Well first time i was pres i got kidnapped then accidenlty cdm after being pres for 5 min -.-
second time: hostage situation with alot of ss and cops.
third: rdmed by a effing rebel who molotoved his way in, and then killed me with a heavy gun and took my pres spot
fourth: i chose to turn corleone due bein asked nicely by george (i forgot his last name)
Fifth: hid in a no collide vending machine when add (actually username!) molotoved it and random raided me when i said he couldt build a night club behind the nex -.-
so thats what the pres job of me is.... kidnapped... killed... moloed...
Never ever was a real pres ;_;
Are you president on v33x by any chance?
(01-01-2013, 03:25 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Are you president on v33x by any chance?
Yep
(01-01-2013, 03:27 PM)mrpalkia00 Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 03:25 PM)GRiiM Wrote: Are you president on v33x by any chance?
Yep

Yeah, figured as much.

Anyway, make a habit of filming your game-time with Fraps or BandiCam (or any other filming program). If you spot rule breakers, film then and post ban requests.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
I offer bounties to people when I am being raided to come and kill the rebels! >:3
Oh yeah. I helped raid you in the 5th time. You shut down a nightclub for no reason. Owners got angry then.... raid.

Dont be so eager on banning rebels / corelones, all they do is raid the president if they get banned ( Im not implying you do this ). People ALWAYS want a reason to raid, so dont give them any.
Try and get SSA to help you out, and guard your office. The reason for this, is because if you are alone in your office, and the police are not doing there job, chances are a fellow rebel will just wander into Nexus, go up to your office, kick in the doors and spray you with about 20 bullets, just to make sure your dead. Donators are commonly online, so try and get one of them to go SSA so that they can guard you, and they will probably do a decent job of protecting you, so that you don't die!
Yeah. Make sure you have a decent police force, i just literly walked in even though there was like 4 cops and 2 SS in the lobby. Then we burned down your security and killed the one HSS you had with you. Demote fail cops and make sure you have some SS and some defences.
Here is tip
Never connect to v33x
Maybe in a year, because by that time Admins and Moderators will more or less take control of it

Seriously, there is just something in v33x that attracts shitload of minges from all over the GMOD
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Prosto
(01-01-2013, 07:33 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Here is tip
Never connect to v33x
Maybe in a year, because by that time Admins and Moderators will more or less take control of it

Seriously, there is just something in v33x that attracts shitload of minges from all over the GMOD

Magnet for Minges