What the eff is wrong with me being pres -.-
(01-02-2013, 07:46 PM)Aviator Wrote: Well, I think tat many of the people here speak the truth. I think it was because of the thing called 'minge'. All the times I have been president on v2d I have been raided in like 5 minutes. Tounge

I've lasted several hours on v2d and 5hours on v33x before Smile
8 Hours on v2p.
Record?

But, it is hard sometimes...
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
It's really not that hard, if you are a bad president people will kill you, if you are a president that listens to requests/warrants then people will be happy. Kakcraft survived literally all day on v33x by doing what? We were riding around in the Salinskymobile and Salinsky kept getting shot but Kakcraft never got shot at.
Some people random raid sure, but if you have SS surely you are safe with a decent barricade?
Lead by example.
I got raided once because the tax was 30 due to no government, some lone guy raided due to taxes, I had no FRAPs...

I don't last long as president I seem to scare away the government Tounge
Regards,
aviator
(01-02-2013, 11:00 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: It's really not that hard, if you are a bad president people will kill you, if you are a president that listens to requests/warrants then people will be happy. Kakcraft survived literally all day on v33x by doing what? We were riding around in the Salinskymobile and Salinsky kept getting shot but Kakcraft never got shot at.
Some people random raid sure, but if you have SS surely you are safe with a decent barricade?

i listen to the warrants but i want a reason before i aprove them!
(01-01-2013, 07:33 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Here is tip
Never connect to v33x
Maybe in a year, because by that time Admins and Moderators will more or less take control of it

Seriously, there is just something in v33x that attracts shitload of minges from all over the GMOD

It's not that it is brand new players, either. I have seen some people with 100, hell 200 hours being complete minges on that server. They do this because after following rules off v2d/v2p they wanna go minge, RDM, etc. since they are rarely admins in b33x, it's the place to do it.
(01-05-2013, 05:43 AM)LoneWolf Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 07:33 PM)Dr Tomorrow Wrote: Here is tip
Never connect to v33x
Maybe in a year, because by that time Admins and Moderators will more or less take control of it

Seriously, there is just something in v33x that attracts shitload of minges from all over the GMOD

It's not that it is brand new players, either. I have seen some people with 100, hell 200 hours being complete minges on that server. They do this because after following rules off v2d/v2p they wanna go minge, RDM, etc. since they are rarely admins in b33x, it's the place to do it.

I've seen people with 600-800 hours being minges on the server.

Also you see people who you have never seen before with plenty of play time who just come on and fuck things up because they want to make it more fun for them.
Lead by example.