Unban request-adinqwe
Your name:Adinqwe and Catbrain

Your ban ID: 20619 and 20618

Banned by: ACP

Reason: robbing& hostaging as gun dealer

Involved: ousmN

Why we should unban you: I Read the rules and in the Rules it said nothing about That a gun dealer Could not rob Or take hostages When i read the rules.
The fact is you robbed me for no reason as a gun dealer, Giving me a poor reason to hostage me and robbing me this is really fail, You robbed me twice after i died you came to me in the street you and your minge friend, (Give me 5000 dollars or i will kill you), I don't remember you or the other gun dealer tied me up, This is big fail really.
(01-01-2013, 03:11 PM)ousmN Wrote: The fact is you robbed me for no reason as a gun dealer, Giving me a poor reason to hostage me and robbing me this is really fail, You robbed me twice after i died you came to me in the street you and your minge friend, (Give me 5000 dollars or i will kill you), I don't remember you or the other gun dealer tied me up, This is big fail really.

if you don't remeber at first the rob was 5000 then the hostage was 2000
(01-01-2013, 04:16 PM)adinqwe Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 03:11 PM)ousmN Wrote: The fact is you robbed me for no reason as a gun dealer, Giving me a poor reason to hostage me and robbing me this is really fail, You robbed me twice after i died you came to me in the street you and your minge friend, (Give me 5000 dollars or i will kill you), I don't remember you or the other gun dealer tied me up, This is big fail really.

if you don't remeber at first the rob was 5000 then the hostage was 2000

Can you repeat your reason for robbing me or should i post the pictures here of the poor reason to rob and hostage me ?
I believe you did not actually read the rules. If you had you wouldnt have robbed as a gun dealer with no real RP reason.

2. You must roleplay your job, for example when you are chef, don't go around raiding.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!