Time in GMT:
12:40 today

Server:
2d

Summary:
Using car to watch the other's yard.

Evidence:
http://youtu.be/lA6S9ilmUfc
At that time, I was in there sorting out your 5 fading doors and 10 keypads. I guess Aviator just wanted to see what I was doing, though I cannot tell.
Still doesnt mean he should be prop climbing(car is prop) to see whats inside. Will let you decide Narcotic since you were there. Did he know you were in there checking the doors?
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
(12-31-2012, 08:18 PM)Narcotic Wrote: At that time, I was in there sorting out your 5 fading doors and 10 keypads. I guess Aviator just wanted to see what I was doing, though I cannot tell.

This was the reason, I saw Narcotic go off and wanted to see what his friend was doing. I didn't even use anything I saw, All I saw was your base and one guy that was all, and there was nothing to use of that, but did I even register that to in IC roleplay? No. I didn't. It was completely OOC.

After seeing your reply Beflok, I shall add that I informed Narcotic of seeing 4 fading doors in public row and pretty much just followed him. And I knew Narcotic was in there.
Regards,
aviator
(12-31-2012, 08:20 PM)Beflok Wrote: Still doesnt mean he should be prop climbing(car is prop) to see whats inside. Will let you decide Narcotic since you were there. Did he know you were in there checking the doors?

He saw me no-colliding the prop to get in there (we can't noclip, so we have to do that), though I was completely unaware of his actions.
Thanks for the response. Ok well lets not be jumping on cars again no matter what case. Other people see that they think its ok.

Denied
Need some builds for RP? Click here!